~Lemon~

Warning: Mature content!

She was picked up in bridle styles and laid on the bed. He crashed onto her, landing his soft lips on places all over her. She purred his name out, feelings the pleasure rise up to her.

He kissed her on her neck area, tracing it to the middle and sides. There he  stopped at one of the sides, and pressed deeper into the right side of her neck, colliding his teeth deeply onto it, leaving a love bite there.

"Blitz," Applejack moans in soft like voice, while her hands are pinned onto the bed. She felt herself wanting more and more.

Rainbow blitz touched her torso and leaned down onto it, suddenly licking it as if his tongue had a mind of its own. The soft gentle body underneath danced in movement to the pleasure. Applejack hands were on top of Rainbow Blitz's head of hair. He was absolutely excited to do this, seeing her body was memorable.

"How are you liking this?" Rainbow Blitz panted slightly still with enough energy he slammed onto her lips. Easily French kissing her.Tongues hungrily moved in all directions in sync, like they knew each other for a long time.

Breaking their lips apart in between the kisses, she gasped,"it's good."

"Good?" Rainbow Blitz groped her boobs that had a red bikini and licked the top naked area,"why not great?"

"Very good."Applejack said while gasping from his licking.

"I saved my self up for you," Rainbow Blitz sweetly laughed then went back to his hungry state biting ferociously on her.

"Then, mph." She moaned feeling his fast lips all over her body,"I- ahh—it's great. I'm pleased."

He then picked her up, and Applejack put her mouth onto his. She brought her arms slid down his back, and pushed her body against his. Rainbow blitz felt her sweet tongue playing around him and he smiled to himself. Lips brushed around each other.

He touched her butt and massaged it, Hinting at taking it down. Applejack blushed furiously as her lips parted his. He was asking for her to show him her womanhood. She gulped as she nodded her head, and felt his bare hands slid down her ass. She felt her vagina being open to the air.

Putting her legs up, for the underwear to fall down. She stretched her arms up in the air and to finish the entire set of taking it all off for her. She sat gently down at him, and Blitz felt his cock against the hole. Man this was making him horny.

The erection was gonna come. He felt the girl shut her mouth with his, but the moaning escaped form her mouth as she felt the hard thing her womanhood was sitting on. She felt the tingling and the urge to have it in suddenly. He was feeling the blood rush around his body, the vagina was there rubbing on his thing. Rainbow blitz was hard, and he flushed seriously, and looked away, to see her pleased expression.

Applejack wiggled her hips and Rainbow blitz groans,"Applejack."

Applejack suddenly felt her sexual desire to tease him more and Blitz saw this look. All he did was grab her hands gently. He gazed to her breasts lightly and Applejack smirked leaning them on his chest. He felt heat on his cheeks, as well as the soft squeezable plum boobs.

She rose her hips from his crotch, and felt the hard thing rush to reach it again as if it was following her pussey. This time Applejack gasped at this. Rainbow blitz pushed his hips up finding ways to put in in. He stared at her flushed expression, hoping he only made her feel this way.