Chapter 11~Honesty

~Classes went by and Lunch time came around the corner~

Applejack walked around the hallways and waved her hand,"Hey."

"H-hey." Blitz churned, to the familiar voice he already knew who it belonged to.

Rainbow blitz looked to his side to see her and he blushed right away. He closed his locker, and cleared his throat, but didn't say anything.

Applejack smiled and leaned in towards him. Rainbow blitz avoided eye contact but failed because they were so mysterious . Those luring green eyes of hers.

"Um..." Applejacks face went blank and then she spoke up, and bows down having a look of shame write on her,"I'm sorry about the diary. I'm feel dirty even thinking about it."

Rainbow blitz brought his fingers underneath her chin, and pushed it upwards,"it's ok." He gives a look of happiness to her.

Applejacks eye sparkles in satisfaction, and felt his touch bring the sparks flying out to her. She stayed still thinking how simple everything was At this moment. It was only about the present. Not thinking about struggles for the future.

Out of nowhere it came out again, she felt her self say it without thinking,"I love you!"

She then quickly put her hand over the mouth then she got it off her mouth,"I m-mean..!"

Rainbow blitz chuckled,"Let's go sit down somewhere."

They headed to somewhere that was not their usual spot, but outside. They sat on a bench that was in school premises. Silence files around them, both having thoughts run around their head.

The kiss! And he forgave me!? Does that mean.... we are... gonna do this...Applejack peaked to Blitz and squeaked. Rainbow blitz noticed her squeaking and giggled slightly. Soon he stopped and swallowed.

"Uh my family," Rainbow Blitz took a deep breath, Applejack noted of something serious coming up, "Growing up my dad was-is very strict on me. I always was heir to run his company."

He paused glancing at Applejack, and she nodded her head.

"My mom would always follow along him. So I always had a tough relationship with my parents, and before you start worrying. Yes I did had someone who stay by me and He was my uncle. He support me and wouldn't pressure me to go in the business," Rainbow blitz paused again and saw Applejacks mouth open.

"You don't want to run the business, right?" Applejack nonchalantly asked already knowing that answer. The diary gave it away.

"Yes,"Rainbow blitz grinned at her,"just how much have you read on my diary?"

"Less compared to the whole thing. Their seemed to be a lot of entries," Applejack nervously laughed trying to lift away the diary incident.

Rainbow blitz made an "Are you serious face?" But then changed it back to a smile, then frowned,"all of my family stuff put me in pressure and Duskshine. Is even more ...whats that word.. meh annoying. I love you Applejack and I almost thought he wanted to steal you away but I'm dumb because he didn't want to do that. He just wants to ruin me because we are rivals. But he plays dirty."