Chapter 4~ be with you

It has been days and Rainbow blitz was wondering why Applejack was ignoring him. Rainbow blitz was walking down the hallways at lunch, this time he was gonna make sure to find why. Could it be the whole fiancé situation?

     Rainbow blitz tapped on her shoulders. He saw her friends stare at him and gestured Applejack to look behind her. Applejack spun around to see Rainbow standing still there with an uneasy aura. Her eyes widen as she suddenly felt a rush of nervousness reach her. His hands were still griping on her shoulders, making her shoulders swell. Her friends were gaping and whispering to each other, seeing that Rainbow blitz was taking to Applejack.

"Hey, Applejack," Blitz Said a little teasingly, and he gazed down into her emerald eyes, seeing her pupils widen,"we should talk."

   As he whispered the last part, Applejack nodded. He then yanked her arm, and took her a place that was afar from her friends, and more private in general. Applejack cleared her throat, trying to speak up, but Blitz beat her to it.

"Why- why are you ignoring me?" Rainbow Blitz asked as he leaned into her face with an intimidating expression.

"Ignoring you haha, why would I be ignoring you?" Applejack lied as she gulped.

   Blitz smirked,"bad liar."

    Applejack bended down shamefully. Was she a bad liar? She is keeping his diary without his permission.

"Let's hang out. My place," Blitz Said, as he was waiting for a response,"and you know, we can hang out right this moment."

Applejack snorted,"Why?"

Applejack flicked her eyes closed and as she opened them, she saw a darkened face on him. He was in love with her and Applejack knew that, she could have hurt his feelings. Applejack start to realize why he would always be unusually worried about her. That's because he always seen her more than a friend.

Applejack stared back, wondering how he could keep it in, then her mouth opened,"just kidding, we can hang out."

"We can?" Blitz face brightened,"you almost scared me."

"Yeah. I apologize," Applejack Said back as she start to wander her stares to his magenta eyes.

"Well, here," He got two boxes of Apple juice out,"your favourite."

Applejack took it in her hands as her cheeks risen up from her smiling. He knew her favourite preferences well. Applejack got the straw and put it in the juice box. She start to drink it as Blitz begin drinking his.

Rainbow blitz sat down and patted the spot beside him to Applejack. Applejack obeyed as she sat down. They were in the hallway, that was really empty. It was just them.

Rainbow blitz looked down below her and saw her cute freckles. He stared at her soft looking skin, and that Curvy part of her body. Her breasts just went with her body, and she was wearing her uniform. One of her buttons were open probably because of the heat, but he couldn't stop staring at the way her hair falled perfectly to her sides, and the way her shirt was opened up.

Applejack peaked up as she saw him staring at her. She blushed realizing where he might be staring at. This whole time she thought he was keeping his temptations to himself, but this just proved something else.

"W-what you looking at?" Applejack stuttered her words, and Blitz just stared at the wall.

"Nothing," Rainbow Blitz Said.

Did he just lie? Applejack thought as she was shocked to see him lying. She could be a little mad, at how he could keep things in and just lie. Applejack felt a sudden wave of ambition. She wanted him to open up as much as possible.