Chapter 12~Hope

Waking up in his embrace, she yawned peacefully then ever, and kissed the side of his cheeks. Applejack was happy. And she didn't want this happiness to end. Blitz eyes opened up seeing the smiling girl hug him, as they both shared eye contact.

They got up and it was indeed summer. Without worry of school that much, but still a lot of work to do to get where they want to go. Applejack collapses in Blitz's arms, and smiled even wider.

"Are you still sleepy?" Rainbow Blitz teased with a question, trying to balance her up.

"Maybe," Applejack cheerfully sing songs and stabled her feet to stand up.

They both did breakfast and Applejack had to go to the her house, leaving Blitz all alone. He got a letter by his door and folded open curiously. It was form his fathers and tickets had fell out.

Dear Rainbow Blitz: I invite you and your girlfriend to the resort. I want to meet her and no I won't do anything for you guys to break up. Please come with your girlfriend. It's mandatory.

Sincerely,

Your father

Rainbow blitz groaned slightly, when was this? And he had to make sure Applejack didn't had work that day. Why did his father change his mind? Will he be there? Why? What's with the change of heart? There had to be a catch. Did he just want to meet Applejack and see if she was good enough for him? The answer would be yes.

~Time Skip~

Just right when she was finished, her phone started to buzz out of nowhere. Her ringtone played and got the attention of her family. She taps on the button and placed the phone beside her ear.

"I'm going to a resort! Your invited to come!" Rarity exclaimed in excitement.

"Resort? Am I even allowed to pass?" Applejack jokes and knew the answer.

"Ha no. What did you expect?" Rarity said through the phone,"I already got tickets. I'm coming right away to your house. So expect me there." She giggle then hanged up the phone.

Applejack decided to sit down and wait, as she was expecting her visitor to come and yell across the door. She heard the bell ring and settled herself up, stretching her arms up.

She opened the door to see her boyfriend and best friend standing out.

"Here are tickets to the resort!!" They both Said in unison and Applejack mouth hang open.

It wasn't just Rarity who had tickets, it was Blitz. Hopefully different timing and resorts.

Applejack laughed nervously,"thanks guys." She took the tickets and saw Rarity and Blitz exchanges glances as they watched Applejacks sigh in defeat.

"Both of you. Got the same vacation. At the same time," Applejack Said in a monotone voice and her friend and her boyfriend looked puzzled.

"My dad is expecting us there," Blitz concerned written on his face, scratched the back of his head. Applejack knew it was something serious, and Rarity read the atmosphere.

"It's alright darling! Don't worry it won't go to waste. I will just invite someone!" Rarity exclaimed,"then we can see each other there anyway and spend time together!"