Chapter 9~ found out

Applejack shifted in the hallways as she was uncomfortable by all of the stares she was getting from the students in the hallway. She wasn't dumb to know what they were talking about. Two topics that have been spreading around very fast, her and Blitz, and Blitzs sister.

The only thing she could hope was that his sister would walk in the hallways and nobody will pay attention to aj. Not that Applejack was afraid of them. She was strong enough that she couldn't be threatened.... no a billion against one was an unfair advantage and she would lose. Never mind, she has to be scared.

Applejack gritted her teeth and she looked around to see that everyone was not glaring at her but looking at the girl who entered the hallway. It was just Sunset shimmer. Sunset shimmer noticed Applejack and gave a quick wave as Applejack tried to wave back to the popular girl.

As she didn't had the attention. She fled. Fled to the classroom. She saw Blitz looking out the window. My love. Applejack shuddered from her thoughts as she approached him.

"Blitz," Applejack called out.

    Rainbow blitz turned around and pierced his eyes through hers, wore a serious aura around him, as he dazzling asked,"Do you love me?"

Applejack could have sworn her heart skipped a beat. Suddenly the classroom felt light, and she could hear the bird chirping through the open window, as for her own breathing. She was almost afraid of her heartache. Shock filled her as she debated on telling him. What was holding her back? Was she scared?

This was her desire asking her if she wanted him.

She gulped and tried to get out of her state. Suddenly the classroom door swung open, it was a two boys and a girl walking in, and suddenly looking at them they felt like they interrupted something.

"Are we interrupting something here?" A guy with navy blue hair and green eyes spoke.

"N-No," Applejack stuttered as she sat down at her seat feeling a pair of a certain someone's eyes on her.

"Ok then," The boy said as he continued talking to the other two.

Applejack glance to Blitz and sighed. First things first, give the diary back. Then he should decide how he feels about her.

Don't get distracted.

Applejack eyes settled on Blitz, as she was already sinking into her hazy daydream of him, imagining scenarios and how this would turn out at the end. Fear and hope battled within her.

~Time skipped~

Ready as she will ever be, Applejack took a deep breath and turned around in the hallways. He was at his locker obviously but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that he was surrounded by a bunch of females. Get off from my man, Applejack thought then she mentally facepalmed, he is not mine.... yet.

She groaned and planned something smarter to get his attention. She got her phone out and buzzed him with text messages. As she silently exited the hallways and went to their spot that was always empty.

Confidently she looked up and saw her favourite boy in the whole wide world come to sit beside her. Rainbow blitz panted, and huffed.

"I came here as fast as I could. A lot of people were at my locker," Blitz sighs and straightens his posture, finally putting his pupils at her.

"By people, you mean females. But you are just not telling me because you don't want me to think bad things about you," Applejack chuckled as she looked at his ashamed expression.

"Who knows if a boy was there?" Blitz shrugged.

"Your right! Who knows?" Applejack Said as Blitz could not tell if she was being sarcastic or blunt.