Nine

A/N- Things are kinda jumping to a quick leap. If you know what I mean.

==

"Deku?" Katsuki called out as he stepped out of the bathroom and into the room. "Where he go?" Katsuki asked out loud, picking up his phone, calling Izuku.

Katsuki then heard the phone's ringing coming from the bed and saw Izuku's phone sitting on top of the bed. "Where could he be?" Katsuki stood up and just assumed that he went to see one of his friends.

Katsuki plugged in his phone and laid back onto the bed.

==

The next morning, Katsuki woke up and saw that Izuku wasn't in the bed, but, shoved it off as him still being with his friends, and got dressed. Grabbing Izuku's phone, he left for breakfast. "Morning Bakubro!" Kirishima waved Katsuki over to the table and Katsuki sat next to Kirishima.

"Morning Uraraka!" Kirishima greeted the brunette, "Hey, Pink Cheeks, have you seen Deku?" Katsuki asked her, "Oh, no" Uraraka shook her head.

==

Izuku groaned as he came to it, his hisses at the bright light. "Ah, he's awake" Izuku saw Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Tomura in the room. Izuku was tied to a chair and the collar still on. "How are you feeling?" Toga asked, getting in Izuku's face.

"Toga, back up" Tomura said and she backed away, going back over to her previous spot. "Izuku Midoriya, I want to have a calm talk with you, make a deal" Tomura dragged a chair to sit in front of Izuku, who was still gagged.

"So, my deal is, you work for us, or, we blow up your entire dorm room when everyone gets back and your mother's house"

===

"Everyone today you can do whatever you want" Aizawa said, as everyone, minus Deku, ate their breakfast, "Remember you can't leave the hotel without your partner" Aizawa reminded.

"Man, nobody has seen him" Katsuki sighed, "Well, Kaminari isn't here as well" Kirishima pointed out, "He's outside" Sero said, "He went outside with Jiro". 

==

338 Words

Publish, 07/13/2019

Bye!