Two

There's Inko X All Might! They're engaged.

It had been a few days since Izuku was emitted to the hospital. He still hasn't woken up. The doctors and nurses did some test on the blood samples they got, and found traces of light poison, nothing deadly, not if they hadn't founded when they did.

They quickly put in the antidote and kept a twenty-four seven eye watch on him, plus the machines keeping track of his health. Either it be a medical staff, or a family or friend member, somebody was watching Izuku Midoriya.

Most of the time it was All Might, if not, it was Inko.

"How is he?" Uraraka asked Aizawa as he walked into the classroom. "He's healing, but not awake" Aizawa sighed and began the lesson.

==

All Might fell asleep to the sound of beeping and the sound of Izuku's breathing machine. They hooked him up to life support and two different IVs. The hero laid on the futon and the blinds were pulled down to block the moonlight.

It was the seventh night of Izuku being asleep and Izuku had finally woken up. It was around two in the morning and Izuku groaned. The sensors told the medical staff that he had woken up and sent a nurse and a doctor up there.

Doctor Hazel and Izuku's nurse, Nurse Frank, walked in. "Sir, please wake up" Frank shook All Might awake and the hero rubbed his face as he sat up. "He's awake" All Might lit up and shot up.

Frank and Hazel pressed a button to sit him up. "Hi, what's your name?" Hazel asked, Frank picking up a pen and a notepad. "My name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku answered, "Alright". "Hey my boy" All Might smiled and Smol Might (Izuku) lit up, "Hi Dad".

==

At three in the morning, the staff left and All Might and Smol Might went back to sleep.

==

Around nine in the morning, All Might gave Inko a call on a Saturday. "Hello?" The green haired female answered the phone.

"Hey, he's awake" All Might leaned against the hallway wall as the doctors and nurses did tests on Izuku, checking his health. "I'll be there soon" Inko hung up and Frank came over to All Might.

"Alright, he's probably going to be able to return home in the max of three days" Frank told him. "Are you his father?" Hazel asked, walking up behind Frank. "Yes" All Might nodded. "Alright, we need you to fill out a few more things before he can go home" Frank told him and All Might signed whatever he needed to.

==

Just a few more hours, and Izuku was free to go home. Inko and All Might was the only ones there. All Might helped Izuku into the car and hopped in the driver's seat, Inko riding passenger. There was a comfortable silence in the car ride home and nobody talked as they helped Izuku inside.

The doctors told them that he had to keep it easy for the next seven weeks and bandages had to be changed every six hours. They told him that he could go to school, but couldn't do much psychical activities and he wasn't allowed to wear his binder for the next eight weeks, but he can wear sport bras, but they can't be too tight.

==

The next day, Izuku said that he wanted to go back to school. "All right" Inko smiled and All Might was already at the school, as he is a teacher. Inko drove Izuku to school and she smiled at him as she drove off.

Izuku walked into the school, and was a bit early, but in a few minuets most people should start getting there. He walked to his classroom and saw nobody there, yet. He sat in his seat and waited. It was a few moments until Aizawa walked him, "Hi Aizawa". The teacher nodded in reply and sat in his seat, he was told a head of time that Izuku was coming back to class.

The second person to walk in was Shoto Todoroki. "Oh, hi Midoriya" He looked shocked to see the green haired male there. As the rest of his classmates came in, the reaction was similar to Todoroki's, but some had more flair.

"It's good to see you Deku" Katsuki mumbled so that only he could hear it, and turned around to face Izuku better. "How are you feeling?" Bakugo asked, "Not in much pain as yesterday, but, I have to be careful, and I'm not allowed to wear a binder for eight weeks" Izuku said the last part much more lower.

"Alright, everyone pay attention"

==

"So, after school, do you want hang out?" Uraraka asked Deku, "Where?" Deku asked. "Well, I was thinking just the two of us" Uraraka said, "Okay, so, my house?" Deku asked, "Yeah" Uraraka nodded.

==

816 Words

Published, 01/31/2019

Sorry for the wait. I've been way too busy....

Feedback?

Bye~