Seven

It was nine in the morning and Class 1-A stood in front of the Hotel and most of them stood next to their partner.

"Are you ready?" Todoroki asked Midoriya and Midoriya nodded, smiling, "Yeah!".

Everyone sat with their partner and it didn't take more than twenty minutes to get to the theme park.

"Alright, with your partner, go to the ticket booth, say your names and get your passes!" All Might said with passion and Todoroki, Kirishima, Izuku, and Bakugo went with one another to the ticket booth.

"What are your names?" The booth man asked, "Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo" Izuku said, "Alright, here you go" the man handed them their badges.

It had their school ID picture with 'Izuku Midoriya UA Trip' underneath the picture.

Izuku handed Bakugo his badge and Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima took off together.

==

While Class 1-A was having fun, some creepy people was planning some things.

"We need to get him, now!" A man slammed his hands on the table, "Well, he's not at the school right now" a very scarred man calmly said.

"Where is he?" The first man asked, "He's at the theme park on Wesnut" (Used a random street name from Texas) the scarred man said.

"Toga!" The first man yelled and a woman with blond hair, in twin buns, came in, with a skip in her step.

"Yes, Tomura?" She asked, "I need something again, we need to capture Izuku Midoriya and turn the boy into a villain!"
==
253 Words
Published, 07/04/2019

Hope you enjoyed!

🥴
Bye!