09

Jimin's pov:
We ended up going to her house it was so big and spacious even when we were the richest in korea we couldn't afford a house like this oh my god i miss those days the stage the recording room the practice room it's been 8 years now i wich we could do it again.
Ther was no one home "where are the girls Alia" i asked she came to me and hugged my neck then pecked my lips "they💋are💋in💋school 💋pabo" she said and that reminded me jiminie pabo hhh old days"let's take a shower and relax until it is time to grab them"she said.
We took a shower i was the first one then her i was in the kitchen setting the table then she came in her hair wet what is that dress she is wearing.

"i like your dress" i said "i do too" she said then we had lunch "so jimin when will i meet the girls" she asked"any time you want love"i said"ok so i was thinking about something from a while "she said" what thing " i said" jimin i am hearing this play list my aunt gaved me it's old music but their voices they look so familiar but she refused to give their name or any information about them so i couldnt know them i was planing to ask jungkook but he is so ignoring to me namjoon i just cant ask him jin said he doesn't want to hear any music and suga is always asleep V is always with hiba flirting or kissing and jhope he seemed stressed lately so can you help me out"she said what music is she speaking about "hire listen" she didn't give me time to argue and played it.
It was my song promise that was my last song befor we disbanded i cried "why babe" she said and i told her everything how we debut and how we ended up disbanded.
"you guys should comeback" she said"i don't know Alia it needs alot of money and training and things "i said" i will give the money "she said" let's speak with the others first"i said and she agreed.
She called them for dinner and we went to grab grocery and the girls i was driving her car and belive me it is so comfortable "so do you think the girls will like me" i asked"they like everyone you should say will they love me"she said"ok ok as you say"i said then she told me to park in front of the primary, and when i turned  the car off two cute little girls that looked little bit like Alia came runing roward us i turned to her but she was gone i turned back to the girls only to find her standing opening her arms for them and they runed to her hugging her.
I steped out of the cat and stude behind her "is this our dad" one of them said"he's name is Park jimin _i cut her off "you can call me dad honey" i said and both of them left her arms and runed to me"appa appa appa appa appa. "they chant" yes yes yes"i said. Then turned to Alia she was crying "i went to her now one of the girls was in my arm the other clinging to my leg" what's wrong baby"i said "i am just touched" she said and i whipped her tears then kissed her she almost immediately pushed me away"jimin the girls"she warned like jin hyung does"ok ok sorry "i said.
Then we got in the car and went to grab grocery" girls who between you will help me today"she asked and both of them said me so she told them what they needed to buy and told them about the band coming for dinner "well if you behave i will reward you" she said "what's the prize" the older said "anything you want" she told her"i want you to sing for everyone the song with guitar "she said" better i will sing with your father "she saud looking deep in my eyes.
We went back to the house and made dinner the band came hire along with their wives and girlfriends beside jungkook who was single" shit I almost forgot "Alia said" what did you forget to curs in front of the kids"jin said glaring at her"well sorry but I forgot Houda my cousin her plan will land in half an hour I need to go jungkook ssi will you go with us "she said holding my hand and winking" yes just take me away from this couples "he said ruching to the door she went after him and gave him the keys to her car but he said he will take his car alone.
What are she planning" you know Jim I want jungkook and Houda to meet "she said looking at jungkook in the back then she signaled him and he came next to us" do you think you can keep up to me I will be speeding  "she said yes she was driving" yes I will"he said and with that she drove in abnormal speed and he did keep to her"but babe why"i asked her"she's pretty and cool and single"she said"ok maybe he will like her"i said"he won't we will make him"she said"why he won't like her "I asked" she's different you will see"oh my god how will she be different.
We arrived to the airport Hire comes the troubles"Alia said pointing to a girl "in pajamas" I said"you'r 2mints late Alia "Houda said"i am sorry" Alia said"don't sorry me I am going back to Canada "she said" jimin get her bags jungkook lift her over your shoulder "she said and we obaied and like nothing kook lifted her over his shoulder" put me down "she said" sorry I am following the orders"he said"we will speak home by"Alia said and he noded and like that he put her inside his car and drove first.
"waw" I said"yes you haven't seen anything yet"Alia said"no I mean jungkook doing what you say wow"i said"hhhhh". She giggle.