02

Jimin's pov :
I had the most boring vacation ever i am 27 years old and i have 2 daughters well the older is 2 her name is so ah and the baby that is 1 months old is sana.
I used to love my wife until one night i found out she married me against her will i hated her all i have toward her is pure hatrd i only live with her because of the kids but i never cheat on her after all i loved her once but she does so because i am obligated to travel in order to work i am only home in weekends i had red messages that her lover sent her but never spoke about it. Today as everyday i work in i went to the amphitheatre to give my cours, i had to work today from 11am to 4pm.
I got in it was the 3rd cours but there were alot of new faces but only one that got my intention it's a girl but i can tell she was older than the others 24 maybe well her shirt her hair her makeup it all said so she was staring deep in my eyes like she was reading me all over i don't know why but i felt something towards her, i went to my desk dropes my 💼 and looked to her to find her eyes still glowed to mine then she gave me that look that's screamd dominance and we both smirked at the same time and I spoke "hello everyone for the ones who knows me hi again for the others my name is Park Jimin you call me sir or master or Mr. Park i will be your chimie teacher for this year work hard because i don't go easy on anyone am i clear" shit what's with master congrats park jimin now everyone knows that you love kinks.
She kept staring at me until her friend nudged her and said something in her ear she said"me wasted over him never i do have a boyfriend"she said littlebit louder to make me hear it i smiled at her words my eyes disappearing until i lost my sight , oh my good i am married if she had a boyfriend she shook her haid gaining concentration "Hino did i ever said that i hate you"she said looking at her"every day but i know you don't do just that "she said" aren't you taking notes "she asked" no because you are "she said and she noded and opened her copybook and started taking notes and we lost eyecontact for so long, she was writing non stop so i dictated to them an application and pretended to chech if they did it i know they can't because it's hard for them but i am curius about what she was writing until i stole her pen 🖋 "mind sharing with us what are you writing" i said haha i got her "i will if you insist" she said and i smirked "so should i read from the beginning or the last part" she said "we don't have much time so the last part" i said that smirk never leaving my lips"k so yes E=nrt ln(v1/v2) _"what"i cut her snatching her copybook "yyou solved it" i asked like that's impossible it's hard "yes i was doing just that befor you took my pen by the way can you return it please" she said and that made me angry and impressed at the same time"haha nnot today" she told me and i left to my desk those words seems familiar, "mis mind solving it on the tabel so i can see how you did it with your colleges" i asked politely with a smile"i don't mind"she said and stud up, god she was wearing leggings tight one and crop top that showed her well difined women abs and small waist god no i have a rising boner, then she  went to the bord that was behind the big desk i gaved her the pen and made space for her to pass my back was to the desk and my face to the bord the space i made was between me and the bord so she faced the bord trying to pass making sure to let me feel her big soft ass against my dick since she pressed it hard on me i growled only for her to hear fuck she gave me a rock hard dick only by doing tha5, while she solved it explaining how she did it looking at me from time to time and to the others like she had experience in teaching .
I was sitting on the desk staring at her when she finished I stood up lockily the desk reached my hips weach mean it covered my big boner that was so visibel "thank you miss you may sit now" i said allowing her to pass me again so i can feel her butt again, she gaved me the pen then passed me this time facing me making sure to make her boobs bruch against my chest so I sticked my fingers so it touch her pussy and smirked it was wet her black leggings were wet but man her outfit was so sexy .

Then the cours  ended and she was arguing with her friend that came to ask me and she went after her" sir can i ask you something "her friend said i looked to her eyes and said" yes go ahead "" sir you are our teacher for TD right "she asked" wich...

Then the cours  ended and she was arguing with her friend that came to ask me and she went after her" sir can i ask you something "her friend said i looked to her eyes and said" yes go ahead "" sir you are our teacher for TD right "she asked" wich group are you" I asked "group 10" she said"yes i am "i said still looking straight to her eyes" so i was wondering if we can get with you in the next period and skip ours"she asked "if it isn't urgent no i don't like this kind of things if i allowed you everyone will want the same" i said and the girl i like spoke first "thanks sir to the next time then "sexy said i don't even know her name yet i want to be deep inside her, then she draged her" but Alia why " she asked after stoping, so her name is Alia nice it suits her" belive me Hino he wont alow us even if we beg so just let it be "she said then they left, but she was wrong if only she was the one who asked i would allowed them .
After answering some students's questions i packed my things and went to my next period after going to the bathroom and jercking off the boner she gaved me thinking about me fucking that soft butty of hers against a wall.
For all the period i was exited to see her again and like that it ended and i went to their classroom to find her speaking with the girls that went to their seats when they noticed me "so everyone did you prepare the exercices i gaved last week" i asked and they said yes"put them on thr tabel i will check them and started one by one i was going to skip her and her friend since it was their first untill she spoke "what about me aren't you going to check my work" she asked me "no you were absent last time you don't know what i gaved them" i said "but i did it" she pouted "ok ok show me" i sang it "i'll show you" she sang it too waw does that mean she know about us, man i miss the others that made me a little bit sad, we had do disbanded because the meletary service and never spoke about coming back again. after checking her work and noting it i went to the desk and started the lesson and trough all of it i kept only asking her and responding to her questions at the endm "so everyone let me tell you little bit about your grades so you have 5 exams for chimie two for TD two for TP and  one for cours i want you to work hard because i wont help you unless you work" i said "you mean you will help us if we ask" she asked "you know i am that kind of teacher that is so mean but if you were a hard worker and asked me to help i will gladely do that" i said"that makes you not mean "she said" but i am mean"i said "no you are not" she said "i am" i said"even if you are mean don't say that about yourself "she said " ok ok you win i won't say it again"i said smiling to her and her cheeks turned pink that was cute, then I was going to dismiss them but i kept them to take presence after calling the names from previous time i dismissed the ones i called "for the ones i didn't call please come and give it to me" i said and like that one by one came she was the last one befor her friend "Bsid ismahane for her and kim ela lia with space" she said "hire write them" i said giving her my pen and the paper and she did again i appreciate her handwriting it's so good "to the next period sir" she said leaving me alone.
I don't know why but i felt so lonely.,get your mind back man you are married for god sake, but she may knows my past with the band befor we disbanded its been 4 years and belive it or not we lost all our fans and now i rarly meet one of our army, everyone else worcked in music undustry besid
besides me and Namjoon hyung we got married and we becamed teachers by the way he is waiting for me shit i am late he will scold me.