07

Namjoon'pov:
It's Wednesday i was sitting with jimin in the teaches's room "you know jimin we will have a new teacher today, i heard she is hot so you will give her anything she needs i am sorry but i don't want to have problems with so ah and you don't have a wife anymore" i said "yeah trow me to hell in any chance hyung" he said he had changed from the leaving of Alia 5 years ago, then the death of his wife just broke him he isn't him anymore, he refused to meet with us often and drink a lot.
I hope something happens to bring him back.
As we are used to jimin will spend the night at ours it's the beginning of the year and he didn't find a room to rent yet he seems a little bit less sad today "jimin what happened" i asked him "it's just the new teacher she is so smart she solved the series i made in less then one heure" he said"you like her is she hot cute sexy"i asked" belive it or not i didn't see her i wasn't interested at first, then when she sent me the solutions i realy wanted to see her but she was already gone"he said well bad for him.

Today is monday and guess what the new teacher is Alia she invited us along with all the band besides jimin to have dinner at hers.
Ad we went it was so good her food she had two litter girls runing hire and there they were cute "so Alia tell us what have you done who are the girls" i said" hah as you know i lost my family all of them beside this two girls they are my brother's daughters and hiba she said pointing to v's girl my cusin and houda you don't know her not yet at least, i left to Algria took over my dad's company and finished my studies and now hir i am a single mothers and a teacher and the most important businesswoman in korea "she said" what about you guys "she asked me since it was only me and her and so ah" well yungi hyung got married, jin he have a child, you know about V jhope he met a girl but nothing is serious jungkook is still single he said he didn't find the one yet and me and my wife we  still trying to have children it's been 6 years "i said" oh did you see a doctor "she asked" we did everything "so ah said with tears" oh don't cry there is one thing you didn't try "she said" it's a massage i learned in Algeria they do it to women to get pregnant, tell me when was your last periods "she asked her" it ended 8 days ago"so ah said "perfect let's go to my room i will do it for you" she said and so ah stude up"oppa you too"she said then took us to her room "i will use this oil oppa i need you to be ready to you know" she said and got shy "ok will" i said she meant i need to be hard "so ah take off your pants and lay on the bed on your beck" she said and so ah did she opened her legs and that only made me so exited, then she took off her under wear and putted a little bit of oil in her hand "this will hurt a little bit but i need you to be patient you can scream but i won't stop until it's done ok" she said and so ah noded with all her force she puched against her Tommy making her scream from pain she kept her hands ther until so ah stoped screaming then started massaging along her waist to her cure "oppa come hire" she said and i did "take a little bit of oil and dip your fingers with it" she said and i did shit it burns "awch" i said "i know now stick one finger inside her and pomp" she said and i did as she said when so ah started moaning she took off her hands from her waist "now you know what to do use the room as you want any way the two of you will be so tired tomorrow and since it's Tuesday just rest" she said then she left i kept pomping her untill she orgasmed then i posisionate my self and got inside her we kept going all night long we couldn't stop until we were drined of energy  then we slept all day long her bed was so comfy and it smells like her.
It was 2 pm when we woke up Alia was in the living room reading a book "good morning love birds you were so loud last night and that means it worked by the way i will give you that bed because not even in my dreams i will sleep on it after what you did to it yesterday" she said and so ah had red cheeks on "we are sorry" i said "oh please don't just thank me later when so ah give birth to a beautiful twins" she said well i wich two at once and no more "so what are you reading" i asked "it's arabic" she said "anyway you didn't tell me about jimin yesterday" she said taking us to the kitchen and making us sit down putting deferent food in front of us "you need to eat good" she told so ah then sitted with us i told her about jimin the hole story of him since his marriage to today and she cried "why didn't you tell me before" she said"you left Alia"i said with a sigh "he kissed me while he was married" she said"he hurt me oppa then i lost my parents with all my family next i was broken what do you expect me to do"she said "it's not too late" so ah said whipping her tears "you can fix him now" she said "do you think so" i asked her and she made me belive that.