"Okay see you tomorrow guys at 5 a.m and please be on time I'm the one who have to check the list so don't make me disappointed" Harry gave me last glance before he exist the classroom.

I felt I wanna cry and scream but at the same time I felt like I want to hug him and tell him I'm sorry but nothing from those two options I can do.

I looked outside the window waiting the time to finish while miss Rainy keeps teaching and ignore everyone who makes noises.

After the history lesson was over I head to the cafeteria with Jenna and she was literally jumping and talking about how amazing it's going to be around Mr. Styles all the time.

"We're finally gonna return the Zeus to where he belongs...to Rome!" I couldn't handle it she just called him by a name of one of the Roman gods

"Okay Jenna! You taking stuff too far he's not a god so shut it!" I said pushing the cafeteria doors open

"How do you know that?" She laughed

"Because he's not Jenna he's our teacher" I laughed. I have to admit this is one of her best jokes

We took our food and set down with the others. Let me tell you something not just me and Jenna who's going to this trip Noor, Virginia, Logan and Niall are going either yeah I know we're not at the same stage in school but they're the students of Mrs. White and as I caught from Mr. Styles explanation the teacher who goes in the trip can take any students he want So, here's all of us going. At least I'm gonna have fun with my friends there.

"Oi Oi Guys!" Noor said and set down in the table with us. Hold on! I haven't heard those words from her before the only person who said it is...

"Hey Noor how much time I have to tell you to do not! Think about that guy? It's one night thing and it's over" I said a little loudly

"I have no idea about who you're talking about" Noor smirked

"You know exactly about who I'm talking about!"

"Okay who are you talking about Maria?!" Niall said interrupt me

"Louis that guy who's Mr. Styles friend" I said in a low voice so no one from other tables can hear us

"Ohh that guy he's nice" Niall said

"He's-" Logan cut me off when he slammed his hands on the table. We all jerked our head in his direction and looked at him with confused eyes

"The new teacher....is here" he said out of breath like he was running

I picked my fries and eat it. Like I care who's the teacher

"Who is he?" Vigi asked her brother

"Well...you have to see that in your eyes...come on! Oh and he's the new coach!" Logan said dragging us off the table to follow him to the outside field. Okay I have to admit I'm a little bit curious.

We get out and went to the field and stand far away from where the boys where practicing.

The new coach was facing the team and we were standing behind him so we couldn't see his face but he's pretty short. And then I saw Harry coming Towered him. He had a big smile on his face what's going on?