Part 8

*rrrriiinnnggg*
-Maria's POV-
The first period is officially over and I'm heading to my history lesson. It's Monday morning and I'm literally dragging my self from place to place I Hate Mondays who loves them anyway.

Thank god I don't have maths today and I didn't walked into Harry either. I didn't even see him anywhere that's surprised me because usually I would see him while I'm walking in the hallways. Maybe he's trying to ovoid me either like after what happened I won't be able to look at him in the eyes I'm so embarrassing from my act. I shouldn't have reacted that way it was a simple kiss but I don't know what comes to my mind back there.

I get inside the classroom with other students and noticed some teachers are standing with Miss Rainy probably talking about the rules for the trip tomorrow morning. I didn't pay attention to who's the teachers are I just go and set in the back like usual.

I put my books on my desk and set down on my chair. When I looked up my eyes connected  with per of green once. Oh my god what's he doing here? Is he here to talk to me?

His eyes never left me even when I hide behind the guy who set in front of me I can still feel his eyes burning holes through my head from the front of the classroom.

"Okay, good morning everyone! As you all know tomorrow is our trip to Rome, Italy and I know how much you're all excited"  not me  "Of course you all wandering what Mrs. White and Mr. Styles doing here...well they are the teachers who gonna help me through this trip and they're going with us" NO WAY IN HELL!

How the fuck I didn't thought about it?! Of course he will go! Ugh how stupid I am for thinking that I would at least have peaceful time in this trip and maybe just maybe Mr. Styles will forget about me. But here's he standing in front of the class with a smacking smile on his angelic face...ugh I'm ruined.

"Now Mr. Styles here will explain the rules for you and what you will be allowed to do and not to do in this trip" Miss. Rainy stepped aside and let Mr. Styles stand where she was standing in the front- middle.

"Hi everyone... you all look so excited for this trip I see" Mr. Styles smirked looking at the students. Of course they are excited!! It's like a dream comes true to the girls here!! They're going with the hottest teacher in The Whole school to the most romantic place in the whole world! Wow great!

Harry started explaining the rules and all that shit I didn't pay attention to but of course I didn't let him feel that I don't the last time I did this I ended up in detention with him.

"And while we're in the historic places you have to stay with your group and never leave your group!" He said pointing his finger to us "we're going to spread you in three groups every group is from five persons with one teacher..we not gonna announce the names right now but the first day in Rome we gonna do it" Mr. Styles explained

"But sir we're twenty students how you gonna divide us in three groups?" Logan asked.

"Well...there's a plan I have in my head...if the new teacher come" Harry answered him. Everyone was surprised. A new teacher?

"Okay Mr. Styles thank you very much" miss Rainy said and she put her hand over Harry's shoulder. Harry glance at her hand on his shoulder and then back to me. I faster looked away so he won't think I was staring at them.

"Yeah you're welcome Clare..see you later" he winked at her and there was a couple of O's in the back made miss Rainy face to red up.