♦️ Chapter 39 || Wait Whatttttt? ♦️

Start from the beginning

"Why? I'm not going to hurt you?"

"That's close enough."

He takes another step closer.

"Oh look I see my friend. Gotta go."

He looks over my shoulder, "I don't see anyone."

He steps closer and tries to grab me.

I shout as I press my fingers into where his eyes would be. When he doesn't run away I knee him hard in the spot that would make him crumble to his knees.

When he is on his knees I run away.

Audrey applauds, "Good job."

Milo stands completely unfazed due to the protection he is wearing, "If that was real he'd be talking like a chipmunk."

We all laugh.

"Alright, let's do one more situation before you have to leave," she says as she puts out two chairs in the center of the room. Audrey instructs me to sit in one of them. Milo follows and sits in the other seat.

"This will be a college-like setting. You and a man are the only two in your dorm room. When Milo places his hand on your shoulder that will represent an inappropriate act, it's could be sexual, harmful, or just unwanted touching."

I nod.

"You need to tell him persistently tell him no. If he doesn't quit do not give in and do not be quiet. Loudness is key. If he attacks use your self-defense. This situation is very open with quite a few possibilities. I want you to use your knowledge to get out of the situation and don't worry. I will be right here the whole time. Ready?"

"Yup," I say confidently.

"Alright. Go ahead Milo," Audrey says with a nod as she sits down.

I take a breath as Mil starts to say, "Thanks for inviting me up here. It was getting way to crowded down there."

"Yeah. I needed to get away from the scene." I reply.

"It's good that we get to be all alone now," He says in a low tone that kinda freaked me out even though it was fake.

I quickly think of a response, "My roommate will be back here soon though."

He laughs, "You and I both know your roommate is having way too much fun down there to come see what we are up to."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"You know," He says as he touches my shoulder which was supposed to represent an act of assault.

I shoot right up and take two steps back, "Don't touch me!"

He stands up and blocks the supposedly 'door dorm', "You wanted this. That's why you brought me up here."

"No, it isn't."

"I think it's about time you leave," I say firmly.

"I'm not going anywhere," and take a step towards me.

"Don't come any closer!" I shout.

He shakes his head, "Just get on the bed," he says as he gestures to the chairs which was the 'bed'.

"NO!" I shout and try to make a bolt for the exit but he stops me.

"Get on the f***ing bed!" he makes an attempt to grab me but I easily slip away

All of a sudden, a wave of fear washes over me out of nowhere causing my legs to shake.

Audrey notices this and starts to feed me positivity, "You're doing great Nicole. You've got this."