Chapter 5

Sean was okay. Thank the Lord, he looked in a pretty bad way though. His parents were here at the minute at Sean's bed with Matt, while I was looking through the glass on the door I heard, Haunted by Ben Montague play from somewhere. After a ew moments I realised that it was the ringtone on my yphone. Getting it out I smiled when I saw the picture of me and Chris as his caller ID picture. Pressing the answer button I put the phone to my ear and went to sit on one of the plastic chairs outside the room.

'Hey' I said.

'Hey babe, you okay?'

'I'm alright, Sean maybe not though' I told him.

'Why what happened?' He asked, so I launched into the story from when Matt had the phone call to the woman behind reception, the second part made him laugh.

'Sounds like Matt' He said simply.

'Yep'

'What are you doing now?' Chris asked.

'At the hospital, I'm gonna go in a minute though. Sean's out of theatre and his parents are here'

'S.hall we go out for food? You could come to mine after' He asked me.

'Yeah that sounds good, I'll tell Helen that I'll be late then'

'W- well you could stay over?'

'Really?'

'Yeah, you could borrow one of my t shirts so sleep in as well if you want to' He suggested, I knew what he meant. He was gonna like the look of it.

'Did you suggest that because YOU that want me to wear the shirt, not because you think I'll want to' I said, a smirk coming on my face.

'Well...' He said, his voice trailing off, I laughed before telling him I would call him when he should set out to pick me up.

Looking into the room again I pushed the door open slowly.

'Matt, I'm gonna go. I'm going out with Chris' I said when he noticed that I entered the room.

'Okay then, thank you for bringing me' He smiled as I walked towards him for a hug.

'It's no problem, how are you feeling Sean?' I said, turning to him.

'Apart from the broken bones I'm okay. I wouldn't say that for my car though' He said, grimacing slightly.

'Well you could always get a new one, your body is a different matter. Be careful okay?' I told him.

'Yes mother. No offence mom' He added to the blonde headed woman sitting on the chair next to his bed.

'I'll see you soon, goodbye Mr and Mrs Ashford' I said before I walked out of the room.

Fifteen minutes later I made a quick detour to my house. Well, my aunties house. Getting the bags out of my car I realised that Matt's bags were still in my car too. Taking them out I decided that I would drop them off to his place when Sean was back home. Matt and Sean had been together for about five years, they were both 24 and lived together. Matt was the one that introduced me and Chris, he introduced us at his 24's birthday party which was about 8 months ago. Chris and I had been together for 6 months. Today. We'd been together for 6 months today, crap! I forgot, oh well. I'll give him and extra kiss or something...

Wait did that make me a bad girlfriend? I mean shouldn't I get him something? I know that I'm definitely going to get him something for when we've been together for a year. Never mind.

Seeing as we were going out I decided to put on my navy dress that came to just above the knee, it had lace on the top half and it had material over the top of the skirt. You know the material that was longer on the back than the front on skirts/dresses? Yeah that material. I teamed it with navy suede mid heels, a black blazer and a black clutch. I curled my hair into big curls but I clipped my fringe back. I then messaged Chris to tell him that I would be ready in at half 6. I re did my make up and went out my room just as I heard the beeping from Chris' car outside.