AdoBo yuMs + clingy Heere

"ADOBOOOO!!!" Jeremy screamed as he entered the kitchen around noon for lunch. He almost slipped due to his mismatched socks.
"Jesus Christ, calm down Jere." Michael says, rolling his eyes as he placed the bowl of Jeremy's favorite filipino food on the table along with rice. He sat down, scooping up some rice for himself, Jeremy sits across from him, scooping up rice as well, excited

"You know how much i love adobo, Micha!!!" He says with a smile that made Michael's heart melt, grabbing some adobo as well.

They've been dating for a few weeks now and Michael still can't believe he's dating his crush, the crush that he had for forever, that crush also being his bestfriend for 12 years. He was smiling absent-mindedly, staring ast his boyf.
"Michael? MELL!"Jeremy shouted, snapping his fingers in front of Michael's face.
"WoaH, what-" Michael says, shaking his head. Jeremy stared at him, confused.
"You were... Zoning out..." Jeremy says, confused as hecc. Michael chuckles at Jeremy and himself.
"Sorry, Jere. Just- you're so cute..." Michael says, his cheeks turning a dark shade of red. Jeremy's cheeks turn the same color.
"W-what do you mean? We've been dating for,like, a month now!" Jeremy giggles at Michael's smile.
"It's- Just- you're Jeremy, I'm Michael, and I'm dating Jeremy. I just-" Michael sighs happily as Jeremy gigles once more.
"Thanks I guess, Micha..." Jeremy smiles, holding Michael's hand that was resting near his glass of orange juice. "Just, eat now, okay? Let's leave the task of complimenting and swooning over Jeremy Heere later, okay?" They laugh, Michael hitting Jeremy's hand in emberassment.
"You say that like you don't swoon over me, Heere!" Michael says, fake annoyed
"I swoon over you everyday~" Jeremy coos, pinching Michael's cheek. Michael's cheeks turn into a delicate shade of red again. Michael hurriedly eats his food out of embarrassement, almost choking once when Jeremy was laughing at Michael's reaction.

Jeremy started eating again, trying not to laugh when he looks at Michael.
"Why did you have to embarrass me like that dude?" Michael asks, curling a small part of his hair with his finger.
"It's not like someone else was here to film it," Jeremy glanced at Michael's plate. It was clean, almost like no one ever used it. It always amazed Jeremy that Michael had a talent of eating everything down to the last grain of rice.
"Amazed?" Michael laughs.
"Kind of, yeah." Jeremy chuckles.
"You should really eat everything on your plate, sayang naman."
"Eh~" Jeremy whines in Filipino👌👌. "Hirap kaya, Michael!" Michael laughs, patting Jeremy on the shoulder as he stands to wash his dishes.
"Done with that?" Michael asks, pointing at Jeremy's plate, his lips stuck out. A thing Filipinos do, pointing with their mouths. Jeremy knew this of course, being Michael's friend for 12 years and now his boyfriend. Jeremy kissed Michael's lips and handing him the plate.
"You knew that wasn't a kiss, right?" Michael chuckles. Jeremy nods.
"I just wanted a kiss, that's all." He shrugs. Michael stacks the glasses that now lacked of OJ. He brings them to the sink. Jeremy stands near the table for a few seconds, trying to decide between his video games or Michael. He walks over to Michael, sneaking his hands around the taller male.
"Aw, hi Jere..." Michael says.
"Thanks for doing the dishes by the way." Jeremy says, snuggling his face in the hood of Michael's hoodie.
"You break too many things, you clumsy nerd."
"Um- You meant geek!" Jeremy huffed, his voice muffled by the fabric of Michael's hoodie.
"Just teasing~" Michael says, scrubbing away rice from Jeremy's plate. Jeremy hums a tune into Michael's hood.

Michael dries his hands, shaking them a bit, a few drops flying to Jeremy's hair, a few land on Michael's face.
"Jere, I have to change out of my hoodie," Jeremy hums and walks over to the couch, his feet dragging tiredly behind him. He lies down, his face in the pillow. Michael watches this, thinking it was really funny and really cute. Michael takes off his hoodie, underit was a tank top that Rich had given to him.

H sits down on the rug. He placed his arms on the sofa that Jeremy was falling asleep on. He rested his head on his arms as he watches Jeremy. He plays with Jeremy's hazel hair.
"Mmm... Micha..." Jeremy mumbles, turning over so he could see Michael.
"Hi baby..." Michael laughed. Jeremy pulled him into a hug, his long hands playing with Michael's dark brown hair. He was leaning into Jeremy's hug, his hands on his lap, while Jeremy almost chokes him.
"W-whoa Jer... Let me go then we'll cuddle, alright?" Michael says, rubbing Jeremy's back. Jeremy just nods, lets go of Michael, then sits up, rubbing his eyes.
"C'mon.." Michael says, willing to carry Jeremy to his bedroom. Jeremy lets Michael carry him.

In Michael's room, it smelled like chips, soda, and a hint of weed. Jeremy's legs tightened around Michael's waist as Michael let go of Jeremy's back.
"Jere, let go, we're on the bed." Michael says. Jeremy slacked his grip on Michael as he eventually landed softly on the bed. He grabs the covers and buries himself under it. Michael was taking off his slippers as he got into bed with Jeremy. He gets under the covers then pulls Jeremy closer to him. Jeremy looks up at Michael, a love-clouded look in his eyes.
"Hey... I love you so much, Micha..."
"I love you too, Jer. So much, mahal na mahl kita." He kissed Jeremy's forehead softly as they both doze off into a lovely slumber.