✒Part One: Poems✒

Hello and welcome to my book 'A Prisoner of My Thoughts'!

A year or so ago, I used to have this book, Starlight. Now, that book was only a poem book that I'd update whenever I felt like. It had no schedule, no theme, nothing good really. Just words put together to sound good. Many of the poems didn't even mean anything to me in that book. Well, things are going to change.

This will no longer be just a 'poem' book. I'm calling this a book of feelings. Everything in here will be from my heart. There will be poems in this book yes, but there will also be things like little rants you could say, and stories that don't have enough to become full books. My feelings influence my writing and I wanna share them with you all.

The first part of this book will be: POEMS

A poem is a piece of writing in which words are arranged in separate lines, often ending in rhyme, that are chosen for their sound and for the image and idea they suggest.

Poems in my book have the card symbols on them(heart, diamond, spade, and club.) Themes of each poem may vary. Some may have sexual themes, some may have darker themes. Some may be a little more light hearted. If you are not into anything of those sorts, simply skip to the next poem. They will be updated every three day.

I'll leave it here now. Thank you for taking the time to read Prison of My Thoughts.

Have a nice day!