Chapter 19

Spencer's point of veiw

Great just what we needed. I get my girlfriend back and then we are rushed off to another bunch of victims.

Marissa, is looking through her bag, she can't seem to find whatever she's looking for. She pulls out a piece of paper that's folded. She opens it and her facial expressions are worrisome.

"Marissa, what's wrong?" She hands me the paper.

Marissa, be careful what you do I'm always watching you and my that little boy of yours Dr. Whatever. If you show this to anyone besides that team of yours. There is 7 of you, two of the sevens blood must be spilled for me to stop killing. Oh and I must kill you and spill the blood on sacred ground. I want it to be yours and Dr Whatever's blood but I'll take any of your teams members

Kisses

I handed the paper to JJ and the rest of the team. JJ looked as if she was going to faint.

"Get Garcia here admittedly. I want her to see if she can trace anything from this note or any of the bodies." Hotch demanded as he got out of the elevator. "I want Marissa and Spencer to stay in their room, since the note was addressed to her and implied him. Sorry but you two are going up." He said while reaching in and pressing the up button and as the door closed I was JJ start to cry.

"Aunt Jen, I'll be fine. Trouble just seems to follow me." As the elevator closes she adds "everywhere."

"Hey it'll all be okay. We have the best team in all the bau and they love us. Everything will be fine Marissa." I try to reassure her but even I'm not sure of it.

"I can tell you don't mean that. You tell me that, but you yourself aren't even sure if everything's going to be okay." She looks at me but her eyes full off worry. She is always in some sort of trouble.

"I may not mean it but it doesn't mean it's a not true." I say as she rolls out of the elevator and down to the room.

"Whatever." She grumbles. She isn't in the mood for much of anything let alone talking. Why was this so hard? She's only a girl but a girl I love so much. I open the door and Marissa is laying on the bed her body face down like a child making a snow angels. She is mumbling something into the pillow. Probably cursing.

A few hours later, the door opens.

"Hey lover boy. Marissa." The unmistakable voice of Garcia says.

"Hey Penelope." Marissa mumbles her face still in the pillow.

"How's she doing?" Garcia looks towards me.

"Hey I'm right here, I can here you."

"She's a bit mouthy and scared."

"I am not scared, Spencer." She protests.

"Yes you are or you wouldn't have been in the same spot for about 5 hours." Everything was going horribly wrong and I didn't know if I could fix it.