Chapter 26

{I'm Bree and I'm writing this cause of the fight and Anastasia can't write a fight without crying, plus she's going through some crazy stuff.}

The next few months were hectic.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Spencer asks Marissa in the midst of yet another midnight fight.

"Maybe because I'm 7 months pregnant." Her voice dripping with posion.

"Like that's my fault. You were knocked up before we had sex." He spits back.

"Why are you such an asshole?" She asks.

"Maybe because you're a bitch." He responds. You can bet the neighbors were tired of all their fighting. You could hear them yelling before you reached the door to his apartment. She swings her arm and just before it makes contact with his face he grabs it.

"Now, were you gonna hit me?" He asks her still holding her wrist.

"It doesn't matter now." She shrugs but his grip was tight making it impossible for her to get away.

"Dammit Marissa answer me. Were you going to hit me?" She sighs

"Maybe or maybe not." She shrugs again.

"Kitten you know you can't hit me because its not fair. I can't hit you back." You could see the gears turning in Marissa's head.

"Kitten am I, well how about you daddy, you know I was gonna hit you. Why didn't you let me." She practically purrs causing him falter his grip on her wrist. She smiles satisfied and walks away.

"No kitten you can't do that then walk away." He whispers in her ear as she's pressed against him.

"What's daddy gonna do punish me. You can't fuck me you can only make love to meeeee." She purrs again drawing out the e in me. She was kinda turning him on not that he'd admit it. Maybe he has a daddy kink who knows.

"So kitten you think I can only make love to you." He says more of a statement than a question.

"You're to sweet and innocent." She teases him.

"Well just see how sweet and innocent you think I am after tonight." He smirks at her before pressing her against the wall. She giggles as he presses his lips against hers lustfully.

Innocent my ass Marissa he thought. Well kitten you're in for a big surprise tonight.

And hell if she wasn't. As soon as he collapsed on top of her she smiled and pushed his sweaty hair out of his eyes.