Chapter 35

A few months later, Marissa got a call during class.

"Marissa I think you need to come to the BAU. It's important." JJ said and then hung up.

"um guys, I'm dismissing you because seemingly there's an emergency." Marissa says collecting her things and walking out. She was anxious and nervous, mean while at the BAU, everyone was franticly pacing about one of their own. Spencer. He had been shot and driven to the hospital no word yet, but they had to tell Marissa and unborn baby Jeremiah.

"Hey Aunt JJ what's wrong?" Marissa says.

"Oh baby." JJ sighs.

"Wait where's Spencer?" Marissa asks, her smile flattering.

"Marissa, Spencer he's in the hospital, well surgery. We were waiting for you to get here to take you to the hospital." Marissa braces herself against the desk as Jeremiah kicks her hard.

"Yeah let's go." Marissa groans.

"You okay?" Morgan asks her.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine, lets just go." Marissa says through the pain.

Once at the hospital

"Reid, Spencer." JJ says at the front desk.

"Are you family?"

"Yes, this is his wife and their child I'm his sister." JJ lies.

"Okay please follow me, I'll go get a doctor." They sit in the waiting room and the nurse comes back with a doctor.

"Spencer Reid?" Marissa bolts forwards.

"Yes?"

"Well if I'm being honest, Mr. Reid will be lucky if he survives the night." Marissa doubles over.

"What's wrong with her?" The doctor asks.

"She's pregnant, 7 months." JJ says

"Nurses, can we get the this lady on a gurney and to OB tell them its urgent." Somewhere along the way from the ER to OB Marissa passes out.

"She passed out. Get the OB in here ASAP!" The doctor is making all sorts of orders.

"She's contracting we need to do an Emergency C- Section, call the OR tell them we are on our way up. Her husband is in surgery but we have to deliver this baby now." The OB was yelling orders, getting Marissa ready to deliver this baby.

45 minutes or so later Marissa was in the Maternity Ward, asleep. She has yet to name or see her son. Spencer was in the ICU. JJ and Morgan were looking at the sleeping baby in a crib next to Marissa.

"Spencer?" Marissa groaned.

"He's in the ICU honey. You need to give the nurse the baby's name." JJ says to her as the nurse walks in.

"Oh good you're awake, have you figured out a name for your baby boy?"

"Jeremiah."

"Middle name?"

"Levi."

"Last name?"

"Reid."

"Welcome to the world Jeremiah Levi Reid."

The nurse says and asks Marissa if she has any other questions.

"Can I go see Spencer?"

"Yeah, he's in recovery, right this way." She says helping Marissa into the wheelchair and lets her hold her baby boy.

"Marissa, who's that?" Spencer asks once they are in recovery.

"This is Jeremiah Levi Reid. Our son."

----------(Musical Inspiration)------------
I'm in love with a monster- Fifth Harmony
Fly- Sleeping With Sirens
Drag Me Down- One Direction
Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy
Don't Wait- Joey Graceffa
BEAT- Ricky Dillon
Believe- Shawn Mendes
Cheerleader- PTX