Chapter 33

(A/N: So right now I understand some of you are confused and so am I. So I will try to explain it. Marissa has been pregnant twice. Once by r.ape and the other by Spencer. I know I made a few mistakes by confusing myself while writing and I apologize for confusing you guys. I hope you are enjoying this book and tell me on anything I can improve on. P. S. This chapter gets confusing between 1st POV and 3rd POV. So sorry for that)

I could feel the tears brimming my eyes, but knew I couldn't say yes.

"Spencer. I'm sorry, maybe another time."  I screamed jumping out of bed. I was breathing heavily. It was all just a dream.

"Marissa what's wrong?" Spencer said.

"I had a dream you proposed and I said no." I didn't know what was wrong with me. I knew it was a dream, but why was it so familiar. I was shaking and sweating.

"Marissa this is not good for the baby. You need to calm down." Spencer said soothingly rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6:30."

"I'm going to teach today so I need to get to the shower." Spencer moved out of my way and allowed me to walk there. I leave the door opened a bit and look at my baby bump.

"So beautiful." He murmurs from the door.

"Me or the baby?" Marissa teases.

"Both. I love you, you know that." He pushes the door open and wraps his arms around her, rubbing small circles on her bump. Yeah she was only 3 months, you could see a small bump.

"I love you too and its to early to get married." He reassured me.

"Okay but I need to get a shower." He nods and kisses my cheek before waking out.

After my shower I just throw on a Jack Daniels shirt and ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. I pulled my blonde hair up into a tight ponytail and wrapped a blue ribbon around it. I rubbed my stomach in circles before going into the kitchen..

(A/N: Again I know but I have to go back and fix some things. Sorry. Hope you are enjoying)