Jeongin looked down at what he was wearing. Simple black pants that were ripped at the knees, an oversized blue sweater, to top it off he wore his black combat boots.

"I wear stuff like this every day" Jeongin stated.

"Okay but you don't have to look so beautiful" Chan paused and licked his lips.

"Um" was all Jeongin could say before Chan placed his hand on Jeongin's thigh.

He watched with wide eyes as Chan rubbed his thigh up and down before giving it a light squeeze and just letting it rest there.

Jeongin looked up at Chan, the older just turning his head and looking out the window with a smirk on his face.

Jeongin gulped and faced forward, he picked up his book and continued to read, trying his best to ignore Chan's hand.

But he couldn't. He peaked around the book and stared at his hand. They were big compared to his tiny hands, and his veins popped out...a lot.

He gulped. He wondered how it felt if Chan wrapped his hand around his neck.

He flushed red at the thought and looked at Chan who was watching him.

Chan winked, as if he knew what Jeongin was thinking, and turned back to face out the window with a smirk.

Jeongin gulped once again and placed his book down. He shifted in his seat and let out a long sigh.

"Alright gays......and Woojin" Minho said, parking the van. "We have arrived"

"Final-fucking-ly" Jimin said as everyone exited the van, stretching out their limbs.

"We came out of the middle of nowhere to go to an amusement park, Jimin" Felix stated.

"Okay, whatever, so what now?" Jimin asked.

"We get into groups of two, Chan and Woojin, Jimin and Jeongin" Changbin said.

Everybody nodded in agreement as they were the only four who weren't dating the other.

"Hold on, I actually wanted to be partners with Jimin" Woojin stated quietly.

Jimin smiled and let go of Jeongin's arm he was holding onto, "Okay then me and Woojin are partners"

Jeongin's mouth dropped open in shock, "How dare you?"

"What?" Jimin faked his confusion as he clung to Woojin's arm.

"I thought it was bros before hoes" Jeongin stated.

"Hey!" Both Woojin and Chan said at the same time.

Jeongin smiled, "I mean no offense to you Woojin, I know your not a hoe"

Woojin smiled and Jimin giggled.

"And Chan," Jeongin paused and looked him and down,

"Hm" he hummed with pursed lips.

Chan's jaw dropped and he placed a hand over his heart, "Ouch"

"I mean like, What'd you expect?" Seungmin asked.

"Like eh" he pointed at Jeongin.

"And then eh" he pointed at Chan.

"Then you like eh" he fumbled his hands together.

"But then you EH" he emphasized waving his arms around.

"And then like yeah now your here" Seungmin said folding his hands.

Everybody stared at Seungmin before looking at Chan.

"You did great babe" Hyunjin said rubbing Seungmin's back.