Chapter 31 : Painting [M]

RUBY JANE'S POV

Sometimes I am convinced that fate is against me. This day was not supposed to be like this. I was supposed to walk around peacefully without having to worry about anything. But apparently, my fate decided otherwise, since I bumped into Taeyang who had gone to town because he had an important meeting with one of his clients. Although I don't mind talking to him and having coffee since things have worked out between us. I didn't think I was gonna run into Lisa and her gang of friends at the same time.

Now I found myself playing the seductress where her victim had to chase after her to make up for it. Honestly, I wasn't really in the mood for this little game but actually when I looked into Lisa's eyes, my hair got up and down and I felt a warm feeling settling between my legs. I had now become quite excited about how Lisa would proceed. I handed the ticket to the poor skinny boy who was trying as best he could not faint, I almost wanted to get him a chair. 

"Here's mine!" Lisa quickly handed hers. I felt her body sticking to mine, it was enough to get my panties wet. 

"The exhibition lasts about an hour and a half. The entire tour is done in the darkness in order to see the virtual paintwork correctly. So be careful where you walk, but lights on the ground will guide you to the end." the boy explained in a monotonous voice, he must have said that more than a hundred times today.  

As soon as we entered a room where it was completely dark, the boy took a barrier at the entrance. We were the last to be able to visit. This means that no one would be behind us. I slowly walked forward admiring the virtual paintings that were projected onto the wall. The elements of the paintings changed colors, some disappeared like the tree that lost its leaves or the boat that sailed at sea. It was simply beautiful and soothing as they had added relaxing music in the background. I was almost immersed in the world of painters if Lisa hadn't placed her arms around my waist. She came to give me a gentle kiss on the neck before grazing her pulpy lips on my earlobe.

"I think it's better if I hold you since it's hard to see where to walk and no one here would want anyone to have an accident, right?" her warm breath hit my skin. My throat had become dry and I didn't know what to say. I was actually disconcerted by her new behavior. I thought she would be the victim and asked for my forgiveness, instead she decided to play differently. 

I live for Lisa and her dominant side.

Once again before I could remain lost in my thoughts, I felt Lisa take off my shirt that I had tucked into my pants. Her long hands, which I found utterly sexy because you could see her veins, disappeared under my t-shirt. I flinched slightly when her coldness touched my burning skin.

"L-Lisa... what are y-you doing?" when I said I thought Lisa was going to be the victim, I guess I was the one who was this time. I couldn't even pronounce my words properly. How could I be able to do that when the sexiest and most attractive human being on the planet was touching you in the dark in a public place.

"Nothing... I'm just enjoying art. I think we should go on because we certainly have plenty of surprises to discover." she huskily said and I could feel her smirking. This asshole was literally enjoying my state. 

We had arrived in the second room which was as dark as the first one. An old man had just left the room, leaving me alone with Lisa again. I don't know how many parts there were, but I had no idea if I was going to be able to hold on until the end. Her fingers were making movements on my tummy that could be relaxing in a different context. Not knowing where to put my hands because they were awkward, I had to place them on hers. She started by attacking my neck with a few kisses and biting into my skin that was between her teeth. She kissed the back of my ear before also nibbling at the lobe while I shut my legs to ease the feeling that had been between my legs for several minutes. I had let myself be carried away by her gentle gestures by having my back on the front of her body. Meanwhile, I was admiring the paintings on the wall. There was one of Claude Monet's famous paintings, which was Le Déjeuner sur l'herbe. The landscape of this painting was particularly soothing because it brought back memories. I felt like I was in a place where it was pleasant. I could hear people talking and laughing and birds humming from tree to tree.