Chapter 7 : Agreement

RUBY JANE'S POV 

"Hey... can we talk please?" she asked with a pleading look. Explain to me how it is possible that a person is so attractive and childish at the same time? I didn't say anything and just nodded. She hesitantly walked forward before sitting on the couch in front of me. I examined her from head to toe, she wore a simple grey t-shirt and basic pants despite that she remained just as gorgeous.

"I'm listening to you." I started to lose impatience because I saw her rubbing her legs, I noticed that she did every time she was nervous.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I came here tonight because I wanted to clear things up once and for all. Last night was a mistake and I should never have crossed the line. I promise it will be the last time." I think I understood one word out of two so much that she spoke quickly. When she finished her explanation, she took a breath as if she had just finished a marathon.

"Lisa, I'm gonna to be honest with you too. First of all, I don't need your apologies because for the hundredth time, we're adults and we know what we're doing. We both know we both wanted it and no one forced anyone to do it. Secondly, I was clear from the beginning with you, I think you know my attentions and I don't intend to deny them. Last thing, I told you that I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do, but I'll wait for you to do it of your own free will."

"But it's impossible between us! I am married and have a child." she nearly shouted, throwing her arms up in the air as if it was the most absurd thing she had ever heard in her life. I got up from the couch and walked towards where she was sitting. I was now in front of her, she looked up to look me in the eyes when I saw that she swallowed her saliva when she noticed we were close.

"Lisa, I have some questions for you and I want you to be honest. Don't even try to lie because I'll know if it's true or not, let's not forget that I spent a few years studying the area of psychology."

"Okay." 

"Did you like the way my lips touched your skin?"

"Yes." 

I put one hand on her shoulder.

"Did you like the way I sucked your neck?"

"Yes."

I put my second hand on her second shoulder.

"Did you like the way my fingers ran through your messy hair?"

"Yes." 

I put a knee next to her leg.

"Did you like the feeling that I gave it to you?"

"Yes." 

I end up sitting on her and our faces were so close that I could feel her breath. 

"So why keep pushing me away when I'm able to offer you the best experiences in the world. Why don't you see things in a different way? Why don't you go beyond the norm of society? You know, I can make you discover so many things and I only ask that you give me your body and soul."

She tightened her hands on my waist. 

"Why do you want me so badly? Do you enjoy breaking up families? Don't you feel disgusted by your actions?"

"I never claimed I was a good person, Lisa." I whispered near to her ear. 

"What do you really want, Ruby Jane."

I placed a hand behind her neck and started making small caresses to soothe her. 

"I have a dea to propose you. Let me give you some new experiences and it'll be our little secret. You can consider me as a guide and it will allow you to flourish in your daily life. But the day you think you've been through everything, you'll just have to say 'I don't need you anymore from now on' and I'll disappear instantly from your life and it's like I never even existed."