Chapter 40 : Bingo

LISA'S POV

After the incident in my studio, Rosé and I reached an agreement. She promised not to say anything because in the end, it was none of her business but she wouldn't defend me if Yaya found out before I could tell her the truth. Moreover, she didn't have much choice, it was just me and me who had to make things right. When she learned that Jisoo knew about it from the beginning, she became even more upset. I had hoped that when she got home that Jisoo wasn't going to suffer too much. So I called her in the evening and asked her how Rosé was doing and Jisoo explained that she had given her a hard time explaining the values and that lying was something she couldn't tolerate. I blamed myself because I had put her in the mess all along.

Rosé and I had also discussed as we used to do when we were in high school together and one of us was not feeling well. We were there for each other and were ready to listen. I am grateful to her for listening to me that afternoon. Although she was still angry and didn't agree, she didn't judge me because she probably saw my pitiful state of mind. That day, I finally admitted one thing, I had many feelings for this girl and it was useless to deny it because it didn't help things. On the other hand, my feelings towards Yaya had not completely faded, I doubt how to describe them but I knew that I still had this attachment to her. Rosé then advised me to be sure of how I felt before putting an end to all this. The situation would have been easier if Lia hadn't been there, but she was my daughter and whatever my decision, it would have had either minor or serious consequences.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Ruby Jane was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was just thinking... about work as always." I tried to talk naturally without stuttering but having Ruby Jane in thin clothes doesn't help me at all. Today is my day off. Lia went on another expedition with her grandfather for a few days, this time with Yaya. It was strange that she didn't ask me to come but she had reassured me that I probably needed sleep and that I could enjoy the calm at home. when Ruby Jane heard the news, she immediately offered me to come and spend my time off at her place. I was tempted to refuse her invitation but everyone knows that it was impossible to say no to this girl.

I am more and more convinced that this girl has magical powers.

"You really need to stop thinking about work when you're on a day off. Enjoy this moment instead. Tell me what you want to do." she sat with her legs crossed in the couch next to me.

"I just want to forget everything and rest." I sincerely say. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to do anything but forget everything about the mess I was. However, I don't think I was going to be able to rest for very long when I saw Ruby Jane's eyes turning dark. 

"Maybe you just need to relax and let it happen? You know, I'm good at relaxing people..." she whispered as she brushed her lips against mine while tracing her finger along my arm.

"How...?" I also responded by whimpering. My breathing had followed hers, we were synchronized. Her eyes had never left my eyes while mine had never left her very inviting lips.

" You want to know?" she grinned and grabbed my lip between her teeth. 

Wild.

"What are you doing to me?"

"I don't know, but when I'm with you, I feel like burning..."

Well, I definitely wasn't going to rest, but at least I'll forget my worries for a while.

RUBY JANE'S POV

After our quick session, I was able to convince Lisa to come with me to the library. For the past few days, I've caught her being distracted, not that it never happens to her except that it's become recurrent, and honestly, I don't know if I should worry about it or not.