"Jake," Nick said. "Don't you ever leave me."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Jake replied.

The two shared another kiss, laying in bed together.

Monday morning, Nick was sitting on the couch, waiting for Jake to walk in.

"Hurry up, Boy Scout!" he yelled.

"Give me a minute!" Jake replied.

Suddenly, Erica walked through the apartment door.

"So? Is Jake living here?" she asked.

"Yeah, Goldilocks," Nick answered. "And I gotta tell you something that happened Saturday."

"What?"

"Saturday night, me and Boy Scout-"

"We kissed," Jake said, walking in wearing a ripped pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, a red vest, and a red pair of shoes.

"Really?" Erica asked. "That's amazing! But not as amazing as that outfit. Where did you get it, Jake?"

"My closet," Nick answered. "We're gonna go shopping soon."

"Oh okay, but back to the kiss. What does this make you? Is it official? Unofficial?"

"Ngh!" Jake was in shock.

"Boy Scout and I are taking it slow," Nick answered. "We're not rushing into anything right now."

"Right. And he called me by my actual name this time."

"Ngh! I thought you didn't here that..." Nick replied.

"I see Jake got your heart," Erica said. "Now come on. We're gonna be late for school."

When they arrived to Pendergast High, the trio was highly noticed. They walked inside the main building, and most of the students had their eyes on Jake and his friends.

"Why are they staring at us?" Jake asked.

"They're not," Erica responded. "They're staring at you. These clothes aren't what you usually wear."

"But gotta admit, you wearing my clothes is becoming a turn-on," Nick flirted. "When you get your new wardrobe, I wouldn't mind if you wore some of my clothes here and there."

"Well, at least I know I can rock a bad boy's clothes," Jake replied.

"JAKE ARNETTE!" Trina yelled as she stormed down the hallway. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

"What did I do?"

"I was in Principal Boswell's office, and he gave me DETENTION! How come you didn't get in trouble?"

"You ducked school on purpose. Principal Boswell made Friday our ditch day for above average behavior from Nick."

"You mean to tell me that Boswell gave you a day off from school... because Nick didn't break the rules? Who does that?!"

"Uh-"

"Don't answer that," Trina interrupted. "You, your bestfriend, and your little bodyguard are all gonna pay!"

Trina stormed off, having the students around her stare at her.

"What just happened?" Jake asked.

"You just made your first enemy," Nick answered.

"You said you can make connections with others, but be careful of what kind of connections you make," Erica advised.

Trina stormed up to Sophie, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her to the school parking lot.

"Why did you drag me out here?" Sophie asked.

"Need to talk to someone," Trina answered. "Wait here."

Trina walked over to a black motorcycle, where a boy in green and black took off his helmet. His pupils were red, his hair was ashy blonde, and his voice was intimidating.

"Hey, Andre," Trina said.

"What do you want, Trina?" Andre asked.

"I need some help."

"With?"

"Jake Arnette. Thanks to him, I got detention for skipping school."

"Didn't he start two weeks ago? Friends with that Erica girl and Nick?"

"Yeah."

"He's a good guy. Can't picture him getting in any kind of trouble. Yet he's friends with Nick, who's known for causing it."

"Would you help me? Please?"

"Fine, I'll help you."

"Yay! You're the best older brother ever!"

"Yeah, yeah," Andre replied.

"With my brains and your brawn, Jake won't know what hit him," Trina smirk menacingly.