|| C H A P T E R 13 ||

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to drive you?"

I nod my head, "please babe. We still haven't gotten my bike."

She sits up from her laying down position and kisses my neck, "anything for you baby."

I smile and turn my head to face her. Smirking I place my lips on hers. Only for a second though then I pull back, "sorry baby. I can't be late."

Leaving my wet hair alone I apply a quick layer of mascara and some lip gloss then grabbed my bag," okay baby I'm read let's go!" Bri gets and grabs her jacket and slides on her slides.

"Did you forget anything? Once we leave out this room your moms gonna freak," she's right.

I open my bag and checked inside. I also threw my my phone and charger in the bag.

"Yah I'm ready."

She nods her head and we made our way down stairs. We basically ran out the house before my mom could have a cow.

"I'm stopping to get breakfast I'm hungry as fuck!" Brielle took a sharp turn.

"God me to," I grabbed my bag from the floor and shuffled through it for my phone.

"Hey, look in the back seat. There's something back there that I've been meaning to give to you."

I look up from shuffling in my bag, "Oh really?"

She stops at a red light and looks at me, "Really baby." I turn in my seat and grab a brown paper bag that says Louis Vuitton on it.

"Hum? What this?"

"Open it," the light changes from red to green and Bri takes off. I open the brown paper sack to reveal a Lv bag.

 I open the brown paper sack to reveal a Lv bag

"You didn't!"

"I did. Thought you could use a new bag to stunt on all those thots at your school," Bri pulls into McDonald's.

"Awe thank you baby!" I grab her face and pull her to me.

"Anything for you."

-

"Ugh, I'm so jealous!" My friend Dana said while admiring my bag.

"Read it and weep losers," I laugh while setting my bag up on the table.

"Damn I bet that girl of yours is loaded!" Jackie said eyeing the bag.

"She must be because they haven't even been together that long and shes already buying you nice things. Must be nice!" Tyler said.

"Your always hatin'."

"Where did you meet her at?" Dana asked.

"At a tattoo parlor," I grabbed my bag from being on display.

"Shoot let me go get tatted up real quick," I rolled my eyes at Tyler and looked around the lunch room.

I spotted Brooke's old table. Fin sat there sporting a black eye and bursted lip. I laughed under my breathe.