Muffins and Awkward Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Very lady like." He shook his head. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh even more. "I don't get it either. But, you know, who cares let's just suspend all of them." He threw his arms fractically.

I laughed along with him and Luke just sat quietly next to me. I offered him my muffin but he declined. He gave a small smile, then looked anywhere, but at the two of us.

"You okay?" I asked taking his hand in my own.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Sorry if this is weird for you. It's just, L and I go way back," Ashton said.

"You make it sound like we're thirty." I chuckled. "It's only been five years, we're not that old."

"L?" Luke asked.

"I didn't want to be called Lolo or Lol, not even La." I laughed.

"I suggested Lala, she gave me a bruise on my back," Ash complained.

"I decided L because it was simple and I couldn't thing of anything at the time." I shrugged. "We're just close, piercings."

"Okay." He nodded pursing his lips.

I could tell he feels uncomfortable because me and Ashton are getting along so well. I don't get why though, we're just friends. But that doesn't seem to matter at the moment.

"Ash, I think you should check on Lulu and Calum. See if Lulu's shaken up a bit," I said trying to get him out of the room.

He nodded and obliged. I made sure the door was closed before turning my attention to Luke.

"Hey," He snapped his head towards me. I leaned in and kissed him. Not a peck, not a swift one. Long one to he point I'm straddling him. It was burst in the chest, the way our lips touched. Every time I kiss him, it's like this. Sometimes it's not just our lips touching. It's the touching of our skin, an electrifying burn that fades when we pull away from each other, me wanting more. I pulled away and held his cheeks in my hands. "There's nothing between me and Ash."

"I never said-"

"You were uncomfortable, I could tell."

He sighed, rubbing circles on my hips. "I just felt awkward."

"Don't. Don't feel awkward about it. "

He nodded. "Okay."

"Good."

"Can we do that again?" He smiled. I'm not going to lie, I love kissing Luke, I love the overwhelming feeling I get when I do.

I smiled. "No," I chuckled as I collapsed on the bed. He's not the only one suffering from our loss of touch.

"Why not?" He whined.

"I don't want to be that kind of couple, remember?"

He pinned me against the bed, hovering over me. His lips inches from mine and a smirk playing on his face. "That's only in school."

"Does it matter?" I said steadily, trying not to give in.

"Of course it does," he whispered.

"You twins," I heard Ashton mutter. I looked at the door and saw him shaking his head.

"Way to ruin the moment," Luke muttered sitting back in the bed.

"Lulu, I get. But Lola, really?"

I chuckled and sat up. "Not sorry." I shrugged. "That's your fault for walking in on everyone."

"You told me to check on Lulu."

"Did you knock?" I crossed my arms.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "It's getting late, you should go home."

"I'll be back tomorrow," He sang as he shut my door.

"I'm going to keep my window locked,"  I reminded myself.

"Can I stay the night?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're dad's going to hunt you down."

"Let him," He whispered.

"I don't want to to get in trouble." I whispered back.

"I would gladly get in trouble for this." He smiled.

I closed my eyes and stayed in utter bliss. It was like everything felt right. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek, trailing it down to my neck. It felt amazing, his touch, his lips . . . I can't get enough of the feeling.

"Luke . . ." I managed to get out.

"One night." I nodded. I looked at his eyes and it was the dark blue color. Hypnotized by them, I pulled him in for another kiss. He was hovering over me while my hands were tangled in his hair. His kiss went down my neck, biting a bit. My hands still in his hair as he found a spot that felt incredible with his lips on.

"We're getting carried away." I managed to say breathlessly. I pulled at his roots when he groaned.

He came back to my lips then pulled away. "We should do that more often."

I nodded. He laid next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, tangling his legs with mine. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. I snuggled in to Luke and kissed each other good night. Cheesy I know.