Chapter 12 (Ghost of The Past)

A dark lonely place,an abyss buried in forgotten memories.A place where a lonely and wretched heart go.Because the world is ugly,pitiful,and cruel.Matsuri just sighs for she nows she's in that place now.Like a ghost,haunting her forever.It might not be there nor seen but it's always by her.

     She never likes going back in this place for all her memories come back.Like the time she killed Yukata to the time she died at the war."Matsuri..."a dark deep voice call out.She already knows who this is,the one she try to conceal."I'm....sorry....Diabolus."she replies.A dark and demonic figure appears facing her.She felt her knees tremble,making her fall on her knees."I know what you did..."Diabolus said.Matsuri's inside stirs a little bit.She know what will happen if Diabolus gets angry.She just shook,this is the worst time ever.Diabolus just crosses his arm and stare at her.

     He couldn't believe this futile girl is her master.He should have disposed of her but he didn't.For he found something inside her heart,something that can't be destroyed easily.Diabolus sees her as his former child.He became a demon after killing the one who killed his only daughter.Indeed it was a nasty crime,for he mutilated the killer and eat him.He also did the same to the killer"s family.He started to have a fetish for blood and flesh.Due to this he even killed his wife and other kin.Time passed and he knows his taking it too far,with over almost 42 kills and wanted levels almost on 6 villages he killed himself

     He snap from his thoughts and gaze again at Matsuri.He chuckles seeing her.He just might be making Matsuri like him and he doesn't like this to happen."It's fine,go and wake up.Leave this place and never go back."Diabolus said.He knows the consequences of Matsuri leaving the abyss but he has to think rightfully.Matsuri stands up and gaze at him."I can't leave,if I leave you'll disappear."Matsuri said.Diabolus is quite shock with Matsuri's reply."I'll wake up but I'll make a place for you.It will be better,just wait and I'll come back."Matsuri said.Diabolus is happy,seeing she's matured mentally know.She closes her eyes and falls back.A hole appears as she falls.