Chapter 10 (The Past Is The Past)

It's been a week after what happened to Matsuri and Sasuke.After that its been different, Sasuke and Matsuri teams up when in battle especially in missions.Sasuke is also being light on her which kinda bothered Karin and Suigetsu.

Matsuri snaps from her thoughts as Karin calls her.She quickly goes to her and see Sasuke holding a scroll."What's that?"Matsuri asks as she points at the scroll."A document that contains the Suna Konoha alliance terms and conditions."Sasuke replies."Sadly we won't be going..."Karin said.Meaning its only Sasuke and Matsuri who will be doing the mission.

The Next Day...

Matsuri and Sasuke arrives at Suna at the right time.They go straight at the Kazekage tower. As they approach the Kazekage office,Sasuke hold her hand.She felt sparks as she was a teenage high school girl.Sasuke knock on the door,it quickly opens.It was opened by Sakura.Gaara is at his table,signing documents as usual.Sasuke is still holding hands with Matsuri but it's fine for her.For she know that their just teasing the two.Sakura is a little bit weirded out but she just shake off the feeling.Sasuke throws the documents lightly on the table."Don't you have any respect for the Kazekage?"Sakura said as she points at Sasuke."Shut up..."Matsuri said in a bitchy tone.Sakura is easily angered by this,Gaara just scoffs."Then if you don't respect me then step out..."Gaara said in a dark voice.Sasuke teasingly laughs,driving Gaara to be furious."I bet you couldn't still beat me nor Matsuri..."Sasuke cockily said."I'll fight Matsuri!"Sakura screams."Seems fair..."Matsuri said as she gaze at Sakura with disgust. This made Sakura grunt."Then it's a deal..."Gaara said."Tomorrow at the training grounds before dawn..."Matsuri said.Sasuke is quite impress with Matsuri's courage but not impress enough but she'll have to see that tomorrow.He might not admit it but it seems he's feeling something towards Matsuri and she knows its good but not quite surprised.After all what's not to like about Matsuri?

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

A battle between these two?Quite fascinating to read?Thanks till next time mates!!!