Chapter 11 (Desert Rose Vs. Pink Rose)

The night wind gently blows ringing that it soon shall be dawn.Two kunoichis stand still,each bearing their battle faces.

"Begin!"Gaara said.Sakura leaps and dash towards Matsuri.Sakura punch her aiming for her abdomen,knowing it's a weak spot.Matsuri dodges in a quick flash.Sakura is quite shock,Matsuri is more than a pitiful weak girl.Matsuri grins cockily at her attack.She start to perform hand signs."Fire style:Phoenix Flower Jutsu."Matsuri said as she finish the hand signs.Flames appeared in forms of clumps and hit Sakura,thid attack cause her a third degree burn."Hundred Seal Technique."Sakura said.A rhombus shape appears on her forehead.Healing her bruises and burns.Matsuri just grunts,Sakura returns her confident look on her face."What you gonna do about it?"Sakura asks in a bitchy tone.God she hates her bitchy tone.This time she didn't do hand signs and just focus.Black orbs start to surround her.As Matsuri quickly opens her eyes it was blood shot red."Ninja art:Dark Kujaku."Matsuri said.Black chakra build up and attack Sakura.Sakura dodge it all,this is not quite what she expect.As if this battle is changing,she's starting to feel she's not battling Matsuri but a devil.

Sasuke carefully watch as the black chakra emerge from Matsuri. He didn't give a little sight to Gaara who is now very clichéd.All of the three didn't expect Matsuri to be as strong as this.

"Enough!"Sakura shouts.She jumps up."Cherry Blossom Impact!"Sakura said while in the air.Sakura aims Matsuri but unfortunately Matsuri disappears in a puff of smoke.Making her hit the ground causing it to crack.A demon is really hard to fight,as if she's the missing link of Kaguya.Matsuri emits more chakra this making it surround Sakura.

In Matsuri's Mind...

She is seen hug by her demon 'Diabolus'.

(song or lullaby)

'The desert is dry'

'Because you always cry'

'Little rose how will you grow?'

'How will you glow?'

'Is it your end?'

'Hush little black rose'

'I will be here'

'Always there'

'At your side even if you hide'

'The little demon that you bury inside'

×××××××××××××

"I am no longer yours..."Matsuri sings.Black chakra emit stronger and spread wider."For I am the 'Black Rose'..."Matsuri continues.Sakura is feeling a little nausea,after a large amount of chakra she use.She still couldn't defeat her,she felt her knees tremble and her vision come to a blur.Matsuri's chakra emittance also stop as she fells on her knees but she stands up.Her eyes return to normal state so does her hands.She falls back but Sasuke catch her in time so does Sakura but Gaara catches her with his sand.Both of the two men have no idea nor any words to speak.