Chapter 1 (Beginning.)

Matsuri's PoV

Karin-chan!!!"I scream as I saw them coming.I saw her grin,Suigetsu stops almost tripping just to stop his wife.Yes,she is his wife."Suri-chan!!!"she screams as she hugs me."So any news lately about your fiancè?"she asks.I shake my head in disagreement.That day,the fucking day...

°•°•°Flashback°•°•°

It has been three weeks after my resurrection and glad to say I'm gonna see Gaara again!Yeah,there are rumors spreading that he has a new girl but I just don't give a damn about that.I prepare to open the door.I almost drop my jaw to see two bodies on top of each other,Gaara and Sakura."How dare you!"I scream at Gaara.Sakura drop from the table to pick her clothes up."Matsuri,it's...just a mistake..."Gaara said.Chakra surged inside me,bundling in a more even bigger thing."Dark Release:Satan's fury!"I yell.Darkness surround the room later resolving to a big explosion.As I clear out the smoke,I saw Sakura almost lifeless but Gaara's sand protecting her.I fled after that....

•°•°•°•°•End Of Flashback•°•°•°•°

Since that day,I promised to not anymore return to the Sunagakure.Ever since my resurrection,a lot has changed in my appearance.My black onyx eyes turned into a bland shade of gray,my hair also got paled and longer,and my arms has black rings when I'm angry.It's night time at Konohagakure and Karin is in their room.I haven't met their leader,I think tomorrow he or she will arrive to approve my joining.I go downstairs to head outside.

_________________________________________

Author's Narration

The black raven haired boy steps in the room quietly.He just returned from his previous mission."Oh,Sasuke-kun I see you have arrived."the blonde Hokage said."Yes,I have a new shinobi to join our group..."Sasuke said."I know,dattebayo."the Hokage cheerfully said."What's her name anyways?"Sasuke asks."Matsuri Kina Chan."the Hokage said as he read a paper."I think I heard that somewhere..."Sasuke said."Me too."the Hokage said."How about you and Sakura?" the Hokage asks."Let's not talk about it..."Sasuke replies.

_________________________________________

Matsuri's PoV

"Near or far you'll be my star..."I sing as I gaze at the stars.I thought that we'd be forever but how could have he killed me and lie to my face.Now that we can't be together,there's just no hope for our final embrace.I just can't live on,he promised me forever and now we just can't be together.It almost makes me cry to think he would replace me after sacrifing my life for him...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There you go,an opening for this story.Pretty much Sakura and Sasuke once been a couple but breaked up.Maybe comment what you think about this chapter. ;)

וווווווווווווווו×