Chapter 3 (Just give her back to me.)

The wind gently blows over the little village built of sand.In a hospital,the Kazekage waits.He waits for an answer...

He nonchalantly stares at the unconcious shinobi.Her pink locks gusted up.It's been a month after the tragedy with his old love.He never thought Matsuri would do this,especially to him.She should have listen to him first.He heard a slight knock on the door."Enter..."he said in his cold voice.Came from the door was Temari and Shikamaru."How are you Gaara?"Temari asks."What do you think I feel?"Gaara asks sarcastically."Look,I'm sorry if things turned out this way.But it is somehow your fault."Temari answers bitterly.Gaara just gave off a sigh,letting his anger not to fuse up.

Temari lightly pats Gaara's shoulder."Everything is gonna be alright,Matsuri is gonna forgive you."Temari said.Gaara flinch at the thought of Matsuri.After the incident he made Matsuri a wanted criminal and no longer a Sunagakure Shinobi but her parents made Matsuri move to Konoha making her a leaf shinobi if she passes the tests.Luckily she did,now she's an Anbu assigned to Sasuke's team.It isn't quite fair,Matsuri must suffer for what she has done.He stands up tall and use his sand to teleport, he appears in the roof of the hospital. He admits that he loved Matsuri,yet more than anyone he became in contact with.But those feelings passed,in other words,those feelings were transferred to Sakura.As the wind blows,his mind start to stir up.A feeling he hadn't felt for a long time...Shukaku.Is the demon back?He's just confused like the sands floating in the wind.A feeling of blood thirst,wrath,and vengeance.

Temari watch as Gaara leaves.She never thought about him and Matsuri breaking up.After a month of Matsuri's death he buried himself in deep sorrow.He burned all the files containing him and Matsuri,even cutting off connections from Matsuri's clan.Shikamaru suddenly hugs her from behind,she felt calm as her husband to be hugs her.She knows between deep down those two that they still love each other.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Although I might not confirm but I might upload one or two chapters per day and it depends if I'm lazy or simply there's a holiday or event I have to attend.Thanks <3....