Chapter 4 (Near or Far You'll Always Be My One.)

The woody and leafy scent of the forest could be smelled and a gentle breeze blows.A night like this and anyone could fell in the lure of dreamland but not for Matsuri. Since her resurrection she'd been insomniac. Actually there are two terms in her resurrection.One is to 'have a loving heart but not a dying heart'.In short,she can fall in love but can't be hurt from breaking up or otherwise she'll fade into ashes.This is due to her cause of death which is dying for a loved one.The second is 'past can render eyes not to shot'.I n short,she can't sleep due to the past events that happened that turns into nightmares when she sleeps.She stares blanky into the night sky,tears start to well up in her eyes.She missed nights like this where Gaara and her would just sit in the Kazekage tower balcony, just looking up at the stars.

Though she's starting to sink into her thoughts she still heard a sound of footsteps. She start to form different hand signs."Devil art:Beelzebub's art."she said as she pinpoints a spot and hit it with a massive black chakra.Out came Sasuke, he quite looked astonished."Wh...what are you doing here?"Matsuri asks."Getting fresh air..."Sasuke replies."My...apologies.Kinda absurd and...clumsy."Matsuri said in an embarrassed voice.Sasuke sighs and looks at Matsuri, he feels inside that Matsuri is more than an Anbu.She's like more powerful than that and that bothers him yet fascinates him."Why is your chakra like that?"Sasuke asks."Its nothing special and you shouldn't know it anyways."Matsuri replies."Hn,never mind I'll see you early in the morning tomorrow for a mission."Sasuke said.Matsuri just nod at the black haired shinobi.She watch him leave.She always a little knows about Sasuke's past life.All she knows is that Sasuke's family was murdered.She just sighs,she wonders if anything was supposed to be broken.

|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×

Thanks for reading the starter chapters.Don't worry there's more to come.