What Now?

Selena's POV

Well after me and Oscar finished watching some classic Disney we was just talking about little nothings. Basically we were just cracking jokes and having a good time. But no that's not how I'm going to start off my day.

No my day starts at the bank. I've been working there for a few years and life has been okay.

"I would like to make a transaction of 400 dollars. " A man says as he slams his bag on the counter.

"Good afternoon. " I say while looking at him expectingly.

He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Good afternoon miss. " He says tiredly.

"And of course I need your pin and card number please. " I say while going to the main screen of the computer.

"I don't have it. " He says quietly.

I stop all movements and look up at him. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Then I suggest you go get it then. " I say while my eyebrow twitches. I'm so done with this bullshit.

I start to look at him more closely. Now that I think about he stinks of booze, he keeps fidgeting, and his eyes are blood shot red.

He's drunk.

"Is there anyone I can call for you a friend maybe? " I say while pointing to his phone.

I gives me his phone and and there's a pass code. Sigh. I go to the emergency calls and theres only two names.

Alex and Dale.

I look up at the drunken man in front of me and let me tell youuu. He is a model type gorgeous or I'm just over exaggerating.

He has freckles all over his face and jet black curly hair. His jaw looks like it would cut me if I just grazed it, and he looks about 6'4 or 6'5. His eyes are a deep blue with just a little green.

I cough and stop myself from staring.

"W-who is Dale? " What the hell! I'm too old for stuttering damn it.

"My little brother. " He says as slurs his words.

"What's your name? " I ask as he trips over his own feet walking back and forth.

"Christian! " He says loudly with a bright smile.

I giggle and look up at him.

I call Dale and let him know that his brother is at the bank and he wasn't even surprised. He just said he would be right over.

And to my surprise he wasn't. I told Christian to sit in the waiting room until his brother came but he never did so I ended up taking him home.

Keep in mind I have 3 kids inside sleeping. So when I got home I locked him in my car with the windows rolled a down half way without the keys of course, and went inside my house.

Yes I know what your thinking why would you bring a stranger home and you have kids?

Well what was I suppose to do with him? I couldn't just leave him on the side of the street the get Numonia or get kidnapped. And I wasn't about to bring a stranger into my home without knowing who he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom, mum,mummy, mum, mom?" Oscar says while shaking my arm.

I sit up abruptly and throw the sheets off of my body with my eyes still closed and I look toward his direction.

"WHAT!"I say loudly.

"There's a stranger sleeping in the car." He says casually.

It took me a few minutes before my eyes shot open. I forgot I abducted someone last night.
I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I put on my robe and slippers and go down the stairs. I see the kids all eating breakfast while giving me a look.

"Your late for school again." I say casually as I grab my keys and walk out the door.

Mila doesn't react but just finishes her breakfast while Oscar and Jake rush out the door with waffles in their hands.

They run past me and yell a muffled bye and rush off to school.

I unlock the car and it is hot as hell in there. How did he not wake up? I quickly turn on the A/C and take a breath.

I look in the rear view mirror and look to see him sleeping in the same position as I put him in last night. Oh.My.God.

He's dead.

I quickly jump out of the car and breathe heavily. It's fine he probably just doesn't move in his sleep, no need to freak out.

I go in the house quickly and I notice that Mila left, never mind that I grab a cup of water and splash it on his face and jumps immediately.

He jumps out of the car frightened sweating all over which is not a nice smell by the way. He looks at me with anger and confusion in his eyes.

I give him an annoyed look and cross my arms. Oh this should be good I roll my eyes at the thought.