The Payment

Selena up top^^

Selena's POV

I get out of the shower put on deodorant and perfume and walk out. His shirt is so big and warm.

"Looks nice...but we have to get down to business."he says softly but then sternly.

"What business?"I say innocently.

"The business where you ruined my suit jacket." He says stating the obvious.

"I dont...remember."I say while tapping my chin and making my and sitting down on my bed.

"You don't remember the part where you threw your taco at me??" He asks while starting to get annoyed and a little concerned.

"...No?"I say as more of a question while shrugging.

Honestly, I do remember but why own up to something when I know I was wrong. I cant be wrong and proud about it.And besides, I don't wanna pay for it. I'm honestly really stacked.

That would just look dumb. I gotta play it cool and safe no matter how much I hate those terms.

I always loved being dangerous and hot headed. I always got my way when I had a little backbone.
When I was nice and patient, I got no where. I always had to wait my turn. And think of others before myself. But I soon realized if I want something I have to take it. And if I don't someone will.

"I'm not gonna be playing your games, so your going to have to give $15,000 dollars."he says while holding the temples of his head.

"I don't owe you shit, dude." I say calmly.

"Well then if your not gonna give me the money, your gonna have to work for me." He says while walking downstairs.

"No the hell I'm not!"I say while following him.

"Yes you are, your gonna have to pay me one way or another."he says while grabbing a cup of water and some headache pills.

"Listen I'm sorry if I ever did what you accuse me of, but im not paying you 15G." I say with my hands up.

It's silent old or a few seconds before he pulls out a gun. And he points it at me.

"I'm not playing around here, if I don't get my money there WILL me consequences." He says sternly while holding the gun to the side of me head as he clicks it.

"And neither am I. You have lots of money why do you need 15G from me anyways!"I yell pissed off and obviously not fazed by the fact that he has a gun to my head ready to shoot at any minute.

"It's about the respect, now if I were to let you go you would call me sextist for letting a woman go without paying her debt while another man gets killed for not paying. I don't need that type of reputation. If that was the case other gangs would send women over to get money from me and ruin me.So it's either you pay or I kill you." He says it all seriously.

Wait...gang? This just got a lot more fun. I thought with a smile creeping on my face.

"Okay fine, but I want to be apart of your gang. I work off the 15,000 while working in your gang like taking heist jobs and kidnapping the enemy type of things. You know hard jobs." I always wanted to do this.

".....Okay, fine. Your one crazy chick you know that," he says while lifting his shirt and putting back his gun. And let me just say damn he is ripped.

"So I've been told. But I prefer Psychotic." I say with a shrug.