12-≿Sadness and frustration≾ (Y/n)

"Brian, the bishop just moves in diagonal lines." I explain and he nods, returning the piece to its original place before moving it again. "No, don't move with it over there, it can't go over other pieces!" I say and he returns it again. He scratches the back of his head while eyeing the chess board in frustration. I sigh. "Why don't you move another piece?"

I watch Brian, bored, as he thinks about another move to realize. Honestly, it was easier teaching Miles how to play it. I'd given up already if it was any other person but it's Brian. This old image of him can't go off of my mind, even if he did what he did. I mean, I didn't forget it but I can't help but to continue considering him like before in some specific points. And maybe, I'm doing this just to try to make myself think, even if for a brief moment, that everything is still the same as it was originally.

After three tiring hours of trying to play chess and letting Brian in a couple of times even if he wasn't doing it right, I needed to clear my mind and we headed to the garden. I've been here for a time already and I hate this garden. No, not like it's ugly, but... it feels off. It's not symmetrical, doesn't have many trees, statues and there are no benches at all. Boring. Even the grass seems different, but if anyone asks me, I won't be able to point any real difference at all. Huh, seems like some months in the Iero mansion was enough to get me used to it. Man, I miss even Wentz's idiot comments. Teaching Miles something here and there. If there's any heaven or hell, I'm sure I'm in hell and Taylor is the devil himself. No, scratch that, poor Lucifer; doesn't deserve to be compared to that man.

Getting out of here is difficult, but there's a reason I'm called the strategist, huh? I've noticed it really isn't easy to get out of here. The quantity of people here is much bigger than in Frank's and the men here... well, horrible. Harsh, stupid, extremists and sexists. I wish I could at least see Grohl but, as mentioned before, he's on the other side of the mansion.

I believe I didn't mention, however, one of the worst parts of here is that there are no books. No books. How can someone live like this?

~

"What makes you think I'm going to tell?"

"The fact we have your friend's life in hands?"

"I never saw him here! How can I affirm he's-"

"I'm here." Grohl's voice cuts me off and I turn my head to see him on the corner of the room, with one of Taylor's men beside him. I turn my eyes back to Taylor and give him a look, meaning to ask if he's serious about this by it.

"Where, (y/n)?"

"Don't call me by my first name!" I say twisting my mouth.

"You better say it or else-"

"Okay, okay!" I throw my hands in the air. "The people he has comes from the US too! He has some deals and nothing more."

"With who?"

"I thought you knew!" I say widening my eyes.

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking." Taylor rolls his eyes.

"I know, but you were the oh so trustworthy man that he knew for years and blah blah blah." I say in a sarcastic tone, rolling my eyes while making a face.

He huffs. "How does Iero deal with you?"

"Well, he's a nice man that respects people and has a minimum of culture and intelligence." My words do not contribute for Taylor's humor. His stare gets more intense and I think that if it could harm, there'd be a hole crossing my head, beginning in the middle of my eyes and ending in the back of my head. "Okay, he has a deal with Way and..." I furrow my eyebrows, trying to remember the men's names. "I don't remember, but it's the guy from Chicago Outfit and the other one has a bug name. I don't really remember." I shrug.

"How can you not remember?" He raises an eyebrow at me, his expression showing somewhat disbelief.

"Because I just read the letters, gave my opinions and done. If I memorize everything I deal with, I'm going crazy."

Taylor scoffs. "Stupid woman..." He mutters writing something down on the paper in front of him.

"What did you call me?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"You heard it very well." He says rudely.

"If men were so important and independent, they wouldn't need women doing simple house tasks for them. It's deplorable how you don't even know how to wash a single boxer and needs a woman to do it for you." I hiss, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Get the bitch out of here." Taylor says looking behind me, probably to a subordinate who stands there, ignoring me.

"Wh-" I'm not able to finish the word as the man harshly pulls me off of the chair and starts dragging me out of the office. It's useless to fight against, so I don't do it. Looking at Grohl, I show him a reassuring expression as reaching a hand towards him, as if my good intentions could be transmitted by the single action. - If I was supposed to be honest, I'd have mental breakdown here and there. Yet, I believe it's the moment we need to control ourselves the most. Sadness and frustration is everywhere by now. There's no sense in adding more.

The rest of the day was quite depressing. I preferred to just stay on the bed and sleep. I guess it was the point when I couldn't get more frustrated at everything; at how I missed the way I was treated in Iero's and how I hated knowing everyone there was in risk.

≿----- ❈ -----≾