4-≿Inside the gang≾ (Y/n)

"Do you like it?"

"È delizioso." Miles says and I nod.

"È." I agree. "It's worth all the mess." I comment referring to the mess we made in the kitchen while preparing a chocolate cake. He commented he wanted to eat it but we didn't find any of the men around, so I suggested that we should make it ourselves. He liked the idea, we did it, cleaned the kitchen while it was in the oven and here we are now.

"Do you think dad will be mad?" He asks taking another bite of the cake slice.

"Why would him?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Sai, he-"

"I finally found you two." Frank's voice cuts Miles off, making the two of us jump on our places on the kitchen table and look at him, who stands on the doorway. He walks closer and eyes the cake, then us. "Where did this come from?"

"We did it." I answer. "Want a slice? It's good." I take a bite of my piece of cake and nod for assurance.

"Oh, you did it? It must be good then." He smiles looking down at Miles who is still a bit tensed up since he walked in. Frank cuts a slice for himself and starts eating it. I look at Miles with a smile, raising my eyebrows lightly, but the boy just continues with the same expression, seeming a bit hopeful this time. "But why did you do it? You could've asked Maria or something."

"It's too easy to just ask her." I say. "And we were bored. We were actually going to ask one of the guys to bring us cake, but we didn't find them. I forgot they were out."

Frank slowly nods while he finishes eating his cake, "Anyways, I was looking for you and-"

"But did you like the cake?" I interrupt him.

He takes a few seconds to answer. "Yes, I even-"

"Did you like the cake?" I repeat the question, motioning my eyes towards Miles discreetly. - Like, he didn't even say something to the boy properly. He was all excited and yet worried because of the cake, he does deserves some comments from his father.

Frank 'oh's and looks down at Miles, "You did a good job, Miles, it's amazing! You two should do it more often, it's wonderful." He says smiling.

"Grazie!" Miles answers all excited, grinning. He gets down from the chair before hugging Frank and running away. I chuckle lightly at him, happy he's happy.

"You should give him more attention." I say looking up at Frank. He sucks in a breathe to answer but I speak up again before him, "What do you want me for, by the way?"

He rolls his eyes lightly before answering, "Come to my office."

I nod and stand up from the chair, slapping the cake crumbs off of my hands as I follow him out of the kitchen and then upstairs. When I'm in the middle of the stairs, I can see Wentz and the others walking inside the mansion. They follow us to inside the office and, as Frank sits down behind his desk, the room is slowly filled in by his men. I stand by him while everyone walks in. Curiously, I look around as I try to identify what's going to happen.

"Sir, we could kill two-"

"That's not what I want to talk about." Frank cuts off Weekes, who presses his lips together while nodding in response. - There stand Grohl and his subordinates plus the men who are usually around in the house; what surprises me since Grohl's people are more towards the action and dirtying their hands. - "So, I recently received this..." He says with a stressed exhale, showing some papers. Everyone recognizes the signature symbol of the rival gang of the city on the envelope. Frank continues, "And seems like there's this man who is releasing information. I need you to get him and take him off of the gang." He says in a bored but still serious tone. "By the description and everything, I presume it is Flea, but" He shrugs, "it's on you to find out." He hands the paper to Grohl, who takes it and nods. With a 'dismissed' coming from Frank, the five leave the room. He turns to the other four, "And you? What happened?"