7-≿Don't worry≾ (Y/n)

Now I have much to think about. - So he had a rivalry with Taylor? That's so weird, Taylor seems like an oddly pacific man. Maybe Kurt was a problematic one? Or Taylor has a well hidden side? Whatever, I prefer to conclude that after knowing further. - "Hm, can I use the phone?" I ask Kimberly after a silent moment.

"Certamente! You can use it for free." She says as we walk back inside the bar, returning to her place behind the counter. I thank her before moving to the object over the counter. I get the handset in hands and pull the wheel a few times, dialing Grohl's number.

He answers after a few rings. "Hello?"

"It's me, the strategist, pretender." I say using my nickname so people don't really know who am I. Meanwhile, I look around, analyzing the people in the bar. There's practically no one. "Can you meet me on the alley from Razza to Fiori? Adesso."

"Meglio essere importante."

"Sì, è." I say and the call ends. I place the handset back on the cradle and move to Kimberly, "Thank you. If someone asks, I never was here." I say before walking out of the place and heading to meet with Grohl.

.

"Why did you want to meet here?" He says. - I would usually expect anyone to be grumpy after giving me the answer he did, but he's actually pretty chill and doesn't show annoyance.

"So, Grohl. We've known each other for a long time and you trust me, so I need to know that I can trust you too."

"With what?"

"Please, don't tell anyone about us meeting here and if someone asks, we were just hanging out, tutto apposto? Please!" I shoot him a pleading look. "Promise me!"

He narrows his eyes at me. "(L/n), you're not getting me in problems, are you? Iero has no pity-"

"No, I'm actually helping." I say. He exhales in defeat, nodding. "Do you remember Cobain? He was killed some days ago, I guess you know it."

"I have nothing to do with the money." He cuts me off, his showing something between seriousness and fear.

"That's not what I want to know!" I say furrowing my eyebrows. "You were close to Kurt, right? I want to know if he told something to you about disliking someone or thing."

"He never liked that Taylor guy, once he got in a fight with him and all." He says. "Perchè?"

"Was he weird before he was killed?" I ask him.

"He..." Grohl presses his lips together. "He wanted to tell me something. He said he knew something that would change the whole gang and save it. But whatever." He shrugs. "Cobain was neurotic. He did have some crazy ideas and he was the one to attack Taylor."

"So his mind was-"

"No, no." He shakes his head. "He actually was really smart, just was neurotic sometimes, as I said. He was convinced Taylor is some kind of maniac, but the idiot is just another rich pig. Cobain was smart enough to know to not do anything against the gang. He obviously didn't do it." His hands turn into fists as his expression starts showing anger.

"It was really unfair, I really believe it wasn't his fault." I say. "I'm sorry, Dave." I pull him for a hug. He flashes me a nice smile after we pull away. "Thanks-"

"Perché did you want to know this?" He asks.

"There's something behind it all, Grohl. Someone incriminated Cobain and have you ever considered that maybe he wasn't neurotic and just knew the truth?" I press my lips together. "Iero doesn't listen to me, but there's clearly something else behind all this money disappearance." I tell him. "Please, don't tell anyone. I'm just trying to prove Cobain was innocent and to find out who did all of this."