Her Acquaintance, Of Coffins and Skulls

Start from the beginning

"James... I'm really sorry that had to happen to you, I don't know why that person would want to take you, but trust me when I say that me and the others are going to do all we can do to find whoever it was," you told him.

James released a sigh as he leaned his head back to rest on the headrest of the chair. His gaze remained fixated on the white ceiling above him before he closed his eyes. "Then I wish you luck on being able to find him. I have no clue on what he looks like nor does anyone else so it'll be difficult on finding him."

You gave him a reassuring smile as you glanced back to look at Ronald and Grell who were still swarmed by reapers. "Don't worry I have connections." There was a chance that Ciel and Sebastian might be able to help you search for the guy who had done this.

You were sure that they would help you as it seemed that the guy responsible for all this mess was the very same one that Ash had said wanted you. Just what was his plan to be exact? He killed all those reapers, kidnapped James and had left you all those riddles.

And those riddles. Why was he leaving them out for you to solve? Did he leave them as part of his plan or were they just something used to mess with you?

The past is always filled with secrets and lies~ only one place holds the truth and hidden venity~ come to this place of ancient knowledge and proditione~

The phrase once again flashes through your mind upon thinking about the riddles. It had been a while since you had last heard the riddle and sadly you had began to forget about it. But the fact that it had been repeated once again could only mean something right?

'The phrase states that there's a place that I need to go in order to understand everything. But what are these secrets and lies that it speaks about?'

"I've finished speaking to my superiors and they wish to speak to James about what happened," William's voice stated and you quickly glanced over to your left. He leaned around from the wall, his eyes gazing down at both you and James.

Instantly, James jumped to his feet, his eyes large and nervous. "They want to speak with me?!"

William nodded his head as he gestured for James to follow him. "Yes, they want to ask you some questions on what happened." Ronald and Grell who had noticed what was happening concluded their discussion with the other reapers before heading over.

"They want to hear your side of the event so that they can fully understand what happened," he continued. "Follow me, they are in no means wanting to wait."

"Yeah, if you say so," James stated rather nervously. "I guess I'll see you later (Y/N), hopefully."

"Don't worry James everything is going to be okay," you told him with a wave watching as he followed after William around the wall. You could only hope that things would go alright for him now that he was out of imprisonment.

It was immediately then that Othello came out from around the corner that William and James had disappeared around. He was followed by two other reapers who you didn't know, but you noted that they had a slight Germanic accent.

"(Y/N)! It's good to see you," Othello stated when he realized that you were there and immediately made his way over. The other two slowly followed after him, their gaze remaining fixated on you while Othello greeted you.

"I have the papers that you left with me," Othello stated as he reached into his lab pocket to pull out several papers that you had previously given to him. You took the papers after thanking him and tucked them into your back pockets. "I just really want to thank you for what you've done. Without you we wouldn't have been able to find the reapers," he resumed saying. He ruffled his messy dark green hair before regrettably glancing back down at you. "It's a shame with what happened to them."