Her Acquaintance, Clues Discovered

Start from the beginning

You gave him a bashful smile, happy that he had praised you for your powers. Muttering to him a thank you, you turned to look back at William. "So what exactly do you need me to do?"

"Do what you think you need to do in order to find more," he quickly replied back to you.

You nodded your head, even unsure yourself as to what you needed to do. At the back of your mind, there was a spell that you figured you might as well try, having learnt it just recently. Heading back up to the wall, you placed your hands on the dried... blood, shuddering in the process. Quietly you muttered "Dig deep to the unknown so that I may be revealed to the truth."

Flashes of images and words began to flicker through your head. Each time they appeared and vanished, you attempted to grasp onto them so that you could remember. You soon stumble back, a large headache threatening to overwhelm you due to the large amount of information you had just received.

(Y/N) are you okay?" Grell called out, racing over to prevent you from falling to the ground. A tone of worry was in his voice as you staggered to gain your balance.

"Yeah... I'm okay," you told them, sensing a wave of anxiousness coming from Ronald and Othello. Lightly tapping Grell to let him know that you were okay, you straightened up to face the reapers.

"What did you see?" Ronald quickly asked.

"Lots of images and words, though I couldn't focus on which was what," you responded. "I saw a man, I think he was in his early thirties."

"Did you happen to catch what he looked like?" Ronald exclaimed out, leaning forward with large eyes.

You shook your head. "I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to see what he looks like. I think there might have also been an image of a book, along with the words 'Crucible' and 'Reticence'."

"Crucible and reticence," Othello mumbled out. "I wonder what those could possibly mean. We can already assume that this young man that you see is our culprit. Though as to what the book and the rest of the words mean I have no clue."

"Could the book stand to represent a library?" Grell asked from where he stood next to you. "You know whenever you think of a book, you would always think it would be associated with a library."

"There's a good chance that it is," Ronald stated. "Though there are tons of libraries here, it would be hard to find which specific one we would have to go to."

"There's a chance that the words might led us to the right one," Othello stated. "I have a computer in my lab that can help us locate some of these libraries in the human world. If you would follow me," he gestured for the four of you to follow after him.

William, Grell and Ronald did so without so much of a protest, although you lagged for a bit slightly unsure with how things were going. You began to follow after the four of them, the white design of the building still remaining constant. Every so often you would notice that you would receive contemplating looks from other reapers, they obviously wondering why you were there.

You just ignored them, following the others into a pastly white room and Ronald closed it behind you. Othello headed his way to his computer, sitting down in the leather seat so that he could better access it. "What was the words that you heard?"

"The crucible and reticence," you answered watching as he began to to type in the names.

It was a couple minutes in before William asked "Were you able to find anything?"

Othello was silent before glancing up from where he sat in his chair. "Yes, although I wasn't able to find anything related to the crucible, I did manage to find two locations that go by the name Reticence- the both of them being libraries. Both of them are located in the London area."