Her Acquaintance, New Faces

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yup. I had only knew a few things about Weston College so I had asked Ciel if he could tell me more things about it," you told him just as Cheslock cleared his throat, an annoyed look on his face.

"Are we going to be standing here talking or are we going go and find Clayton," Cheslock argued causing Edward to let out a sigh. "I don't want to end up missing where they are."

"Fine just lead the way," Edward stated as he tiredly rubbed his face clearly exhausted having to deal with Cheslock's sour mood.

Cheslock nodded his head and gestured for the two of you to follow after him which you did.

"Hey Edward," you whispered over to the blonde hair boy who walked alongside you. "Do you ever get along with Cheslock?" You asked as you gestured to the said boy who walked ahead of the two of you.

"Well... he's a difficult guy to get along with," Edward stated truthfully. "Though he's not that bad of a person or a Fag. He has great leadership qualities; it was the reason why he was picked to be Fag. Oh and he happens to be one of the best at cricket."

"Cricket?"

Edward nodded his head. "i'm sure that you've heard about the cricket tournament that we have at the school. Cheslock happens to be one of the best players in the school. He's so good that he's able to do a topspin when throwing the ball."

'I wonder what a topspin looks like,' you thought to yourself at the same time the three of you were exiting the Purple House and was making your way across campus.

"Clayton! Lawrence! " You suddenly heard Cheslock call out and you looked ahead to see him flagging down two guys that were conversating with each other. The two of them glanced over to where you three were approaching and after quick conversation turned to greet you.

"I heard that the two of you went to the Headmaster. What was all that about?" Cheslock demanded once you guys had reached them.

'I think the tall guy with glasses has to be Clayton,' you thought to yourself as you gazed their appearances. 'Man I should have continued to read the manga. I've only got as far as the Luxury Linear Arc and everything else after that I only knew bits and pieces because of the wiki. But that was because... because I was training either with Malcom, doing work, or evading the AMA...'

"The Headmaster had called us to speak about some matter," The Blue House prefect - Lawrence stated. "It seemed that a representative of the Queen had come stating that Her Majesty was wanting to fund Weston."

'I can only assume that he is referring to Ciel as being the representative,' you thought to yourself as you watch the two converse. A glance from Edward was enough to conclude that he knew so too.

"I'm curious, if they were discussing this why didn't they have the other Prefects there to hear this out as well?" Edward asked confused. "I mean you just said so yourself that you were present at this meeting."

"Not to mention how come Clayton got to attend the meeting?!" Cheslock asked bluntly. "How come the other Fags didn't get notified?!" You could tell that he was doing all he could to remain polite in front of his superior, but his temper was getting the best out of him.

"The other Prefects were there as well," Clayton finally voiced in causing the three of you to glance over to him. "Fags weren't really invited, but I happened to be there when the meeting was called. I'm sure that the other Prefects will tell the Fags of what happened."

You heard Cheslock grumble out and suddenly flinched upon seeing Lawrence's turn to give you a curious look. "And who does she happen to be?" He asked.