Her Acquaintance, The Choir

Start from the beginning

It had been exactly a month since you had met Edward at his college, meaning that the performance was soon, well it was today. You of course was ecstatic to be able to go and you had planned on meeting up with Elizabeth at the performing arts center.

"Don't worry I didn't forget about it," Ciel replied back to you saying. "In fact I decided to go myself with Sebastian, you and that idiot back there."

You gazed surprised at him upon hearing him say this, surprised that he would want to come. "Why would you go especially since its for Elizabeth's brother. And from what I know the two of you aren't on the best of terms."

"Why?" He said before giving you a smile. "Because you were going."

This instantly took you aback before you gave him a smile glad at this. "Well then I'm glad that you'll be coming as well."

"Young master I was wondering where you were," a deep voice was heard and it was then that Sebastian made his way from around the corner of the hallway. His red eyes glanced over toward where you were and a smile came onto his face. "It's good to see you (Y/N). Oh and you as well Soma," he said in second regards to Soma.

Instantly Soma jumped behind your back, peering around you to look at Sebastian as he weakly waved at Sebastian. "It's good to see you too."

"Good you're here Sebastian," Ciel said instantly gaining the attention of his demon butler as he came over to stand at his side. Soma slowly crept out from behind your figure, standing besides you watching as Ciel began to talk to Sebastian.

"I plan on leaving to go to town with (Y/N) and the kid," Ciel said to Sebastian who glanced over toward where the two of you were at.

"Shall I go fetch the carriage then," Sebastian suggested out just as Agni made his way over to where you guys were having had gotten whatever Soma had wanted him to get. "Ah good to see you Agni," Sebastian said to him when he had stopped next to you guys.

"Sebastian good to see you as well," Agni said to Sebastian with a smile. "I heard that you plan on going to fetch the carriage for the prince, Ciel and (Y/N). I shall come with you if you don't mind."

Sebastian tilted his head in understanding as he answered Agni's asking. "There's no harm in you coming along with me," he said before turning around to face Ciel who gazed nonchalant up at him. "I shall go fetch the carriage young master. It shall be around in a couple of minutes."

He turned to head down the hallway and you watched as Agni followed his way after him in the direction of the front door. Letting out a yawn, you turned to glance over at Soma who was by your side and you were surprised to find that he was already watching you.

"So what were you planning on doing in town?" You asked him curiously as the three of you were making your way down the hall to the front of the manor.

"Uhh well you see," Soma stuttered out saying causing you to let out a laugh upon seeing the unsure expression that was on his face and you noticed that Ciel had turned to face him with an irk mark on his face.

'"You're saying that you don't know where you want to go!?" Ciel exclaimed out as Soma let out a sheepish smile. It was then that Ciel let out a sigh as you placed your hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"It's perfectly fine Ciel. Don't forget that its Soma's first time here in London so he might not have a clue as to what to do or where he wants to go here," you stated out to him just as you guys made your way out of the manor. You turned to glance over at Soma catching him by surprised as you gave him a surprise. "Is there anything that you're somewhat interested in seeing?"