His Butler, Competing

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe Agni knew about her," Soma said sadly. "And he did all this just to keep me protected."

"What are you doing here Prince Soma?" A stern voice came from behind you and you glanced around to see Ciel. "You're aware that your butler is competing up there. Are you not going to support him?"

"I have been talking with (Y/N). I have been so ignorant. I never even tried to understand. How Mina must have felt, how Agni still feels," Soma said.

"If you can see that much then what are you doing standing here?" Ciel said aloud as his eyes glanced over to you. They held some sort of understanding there before he nodded his head and turned away. "He has fought for you. how many times has it been now? Butler or not you owe him something for that."

"Oh look there they are! Your highness! (Y/N)!" You heard the exclamation of Finny and you turned to look in his direction to see him and the other servants running toward you.

"The tasting has started already," Mey-Rin said as she held a plate that had two of Sebastian's curry buns.

"The two of you should really hurry if you don't want to miss it," Bard exclaimed out

"Here try," Mey-Rin said as she held out the plate. Both you and Soma bit into it and immediately you felt a rush of flavor hit your mouth. "It's so good," you said.

"These buns are spectacular," Soma said with a sincere smile.

"I think I'm going to head back to see how things are going," you said with a smile and the others nodded your head.

"We'll see you there soon," Bard said with a smile and you waved to them though your eyes lingered to Soma with a worried expression. Watching him for a second, you turned back and began making your way toward the curry festival.

It was then that you heard chaos coming from the direction and you picked up your pace upon seeing people running your way. 'It must have started,' you thought to yourself as you ran in to find people wrecking the place. Your eyes glared at Ash knowing that he was the cause of the mess because of the curry.

"Sebastian I order you to stop Kali!" You happened to hear Ciel exclaimed out and your gaze located him standing to the side with Sebastian, surrounded by brainwashed people.

"Ciel!" You exclaimed out as you made your way over to where he stood just as Sebastian leaped into action, going to block the brainwashed Mina from attacking the Queen. "Be careful Ciel!" You exclaimed out to him as you dodged to the side from one of the attacks of the brainwashed victims.

Spinning around, you roundhouse kicked the figure in the side throwing the person to the other side of the room. "It might have been a cause of one of the curry's that must have been here," you informed Ciel who seemed to be thinking just as you knocked back several of the attackers.

Getting fed up you clenched your teeth as you chanted out, ""With the image i see in my mind, up from the utter depths of hell, come forth my lovely iron chains, to subdue my enemy be-forth me." Instantly, chains shot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around the brainwashed victims nearby, placing them in hold.

You noticed that Agni had gone to join Sebastian's side as they both tried to fight off the attackers. Dodging to this side from the attack of a brainwashed man, you began to deal several blows however the second that you had knocked him done, several more appears. 'Jeez they just seem to quadruple in numbers,' you thought tiredly to yourself. 'It's a good thing that I've been training with Sebastian. I think my skill's have increased.'

You backed your way over to where Ciel and the others were at on the small platform as you managed to rebound the attacks that had been thrown at you. It was suddenly then that you witnessed Mina racing her way toward where you, Ciel, Ash and the Queen was having had gotten by Sebastian.