His Butler, Supremacy Talented

Start from the beginning

Each of you nodded your head as the five of you crept after Agni watching as he disappeared into a room and you all peered around the corner to find him sitting on a couch while a man offered him a glass of wine. 'I guess that must be Harold West Jeb. Such a weird name,' you thought to yourself as you began to listen into the conversation.

"Our plan has been perfect so far. You've done well for me Agni," Harold West began to say as he walked in front of Agni a newspaper rolled in his hand. "I think we've done all we need to. Stringing up anyone else won't be needed to be done."

"I guess that means he's the one's who's the cause of your case Ciel," you whispered down to Ciel who nodded his head.

"With this blessed hand of yours the royal warrant may as well already be mine," Harold West said as he grasped onto Agni's wrist to his surprise.

"A royal warrant? This is what this is about?" Ciel questioningly asked aloud.

"I carried out the plan as promised,"Agni said. "But Mina-"

"WHERE IS MINA!?" Prince Soma exclaimed out as he slammed the door open and stepped into the room in rage. You could only stare flabbergasted at him, your mouth dropping open as you watched as he barged his way over toward them.

"The two of you don't go out there," Sebastian said to both you and Ciel, his arm wrapping around your waist to keep you from heading out to where Prince Soma was. "There's a bound chance that he'll recognize the two of you."

"Let's grab that idiotic prince and let's get out of here," Ciel hissed out to the three of you and you could only glance around the corner watching as Prince Soma yell at Agni.

"But West might see the two of you go in there," Lau stated out.

"I'll find a way to head in there," Sebastian said and he paused with a hand on his chin seeming as if he was thinking about something.

It was then that your gaze glanced up onto the wall to see a deer head that had been placed on it in decoration. Making your way over to it, you took the head off of the wall glancing over the features. "What about this Sebastian?" You asked him as you made your way over to where he was at.

Sebastian's eyes glanced over to you before looking down to the deer head that you held in your arms. A smirk appeared on his face as he headed over to you to take the head from your grasp. "Great idea (Y/N)," he said as he rubbed your head causing you to blush.

"What can he do with a deer head?" Ciel asked questioningly before his eyes widen as he watched as Sebastian place the head over his. "Sebastian...?"

It was immediately then that Sebastian darted into the room to your surprise and you watched in shock as he intercepted the fatal attack that Agni was just about to strike on Agni. You let out a snort as you watched as everyone in the room looked shocked upon seeing a 'Deer Man.'

"Yes thank you for stating the obvious," Sebastian stated as he turned around to face Harold West.

"KILL HIM!" Harold West shouted out to Agni who looked conflicted as to what to do. "Kill him now or our agreement is off!" He yelled out and you watched as Agni's eyes widened before a lost look cross in his gaze and you watched as he dropped down to the ground.

Your eyes widened in shock upon seeing blood drip down from Agni's eyes. Watching with alarmed eyes, you watched as Agni pull the bandages off of his hand to suddenly attack Sebastian who only leaped back with Prince Soma draped on his shoulder.

"Smells like trouble perhaps we should leave now," Lau said as he reached down to pick up Ciel to both you and his surprised. Ciel nodded his head as he turned back to look in the room watching as Sebastian continued to evade Agni's attacks.