Chapter 6: Something Sweet

Start from the beginning

The female jolted up, loosing her balance. Face hitting first, (Y/N) grunted as she rubs her nose.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle before helping her up to her feet.

"New face... oh! You must be the new assistant! Great timing, I'm just cooking something."

"I was just about to get some tea, no need," she nervously chuckles, still embarrassed that she fell. "You should eat, I'm not hungr—"

Her stomach grumbles out loud. 'Oh my dear stomach, why must you be so loud?! You're. Not. Freaking. Helping. Me!'

"Well that's telling me other wise." He smiled warmly. "Come sit down, please."

"If I really can't say no, I should help you too!" She smiles back. Jungkook's eyes sparkled, delighted from her words.

(Y/N) searches for one specific ingredient from the shelves. "Ah!" She exclaims joyfully.

"I didn't even know that we had Spam..." Jungkook trails as he sees the wonder of a cheap substance lying in his precious space, the kitchen. "Spam? In this dish?"

"Spam is a hit or miss for people. It's fine if you don't want to add it."

"Oh no, I'm willing to try anything!"

The female diced the canned meat and blended it with the dish. Jungkook pulled out 2 plates and served the steaming meal in front of them. Bunny boy popped a small bite, savoring the salt and fat of spam bouncing at tip of his tongue as it blended with the sourness kimchi and the sweet vanilla taste of the butter; it created a sensation that somehow gave him chills. 

"Wow, this is really good," he hums in satisfaction.

"Yeah, my mom always adds spam. I guess I can't eat kimchi fried rice without spam anymore..."

"Interesting."

(Y/N) chuckles. "All I did was add spam, no biggie." (Y/N) checks her watch in her wrists. "Oh gosh, it's already 2 am in the morning! Yoongi hasn't gotten out of my bed yet!"

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes him." (Y/N) took her last bite.

She quickly washes her plate and glances at Jungkook who's barely finishing his meal. When the boy finished, (Y/N) was about to grab his plate, but their hands somehow touched, shocking them both from their body's electricity. "Ow!" Both said in unison.

Dropping the plate to the ground, shattering the plate into pieces, (Y/N)'s first instinct was her body to shoot down to grab the pieces without thinking.

"No, don't!"

Too late.

She accidentally cut herself from the sharp object.

"Of course I cut myself," she muttered to herself.

"Ahh you dummy."

Jungkook laid his hands against hers, observing the cut in her fingers. It wasn't too deep, but it stings like hell.

As soon as he took his attention off (Y/N)'s bleeding finger, he interlocked his eyes with her's. She looks familiar, she feels familiar. The fresh (e/c) color swirled into specks of glitters; as he stared he could feel himself become hypnotized the colors. The male gulped a saliva down his dry throat, unable to retract his eyes away from her's.

"I-I have bandaids. I have it in-in my counter because I cut myself sometimes on accident," his speech stutters from sudden nervousness.

Jungkook averted his longing stare and rushes to get the bandaids from the drawers. He opens the pack of bandaids and took one out, placing it around the cut in (Y/N)'s fingers.

Slowly, he held (Y/N)'s fingers close to his lips and gave a quick peck. "My mom said that if you kiss a wound, it'll heal."

"That's..." why is (Y/N) becoming so breathless? "...very sweet— really sweet."

"Well, you gotta get going and take Yoongi hyung off your bed. Tomorrow might be a hectic schedule— what's your name again?"

"It's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

'(Y/N)? N-Noona?'

The female politely bowed her head and went on her way before Jungkook could even say what he wanted to say. 'I'm glad that there's another owner who's good.' (Y/N) thought to herself. Her heart became light and felt at ease throughout the entire night.

Jungkook held the hand he touched (Y/N)'s wound with...

"Her blood smells sweet," Jungkook smiled.

.
.
.
.
A/N

Tell me of what your thought! I'll need some feedback to make the story a little better :))