Chapter 6: Something Sweet

Start from the beginning

"Yoongi randomly goes to our room all the time. He does that because he said our scents gives him warmth and comfort when he's sleeping," Hoseok explains, earning a nod from (Y/N). "You see... he can't sleep easily, that's why he needs those."

"Oh..." (Y/N) found it odd that Yoongi found her scent appealing... she guess? She pushes that thought aside and asked Hoseok, "how about you? Why are you up so late?"

"I just got back from work," he finally released his large hands that cupped her cheeks and exhaled.

"Do you need anything? Tea to help you fall asleep?"

"No I'm fine. You're the one who needs tea and water," Hoseok chuckles as he pinched (Y/N)'s nose. The female yelped, saying the ocasional "ow ow ow!" while tapping Hoseok's hands to urge him to let go. "Alright I'll get you off my tail now. Go get some tea in the kitchen, I think I heard Jungkook getting his late night snack again so he could help you navigate through the cabinets. That boy knows that place like it's the back of his hand."

'Jungkook? Why does that name sounds oddly familiar again?!' (Y/N) nodded and said her goodnights before walking towards the kitchen.

.
.
.

'Oh my god it is Jungkook from the ball.'

(Y/N) observes him from the kitchen door, watching the way he bit the apple; if he could open his mouth any wider, he would've eaten that fruit in one bite. She recognized those bunny teeth, brown bouncy hair, sparkling hazel eyes, and lastly, the amount of appetite this male possess.

He caught a piece of cake, sliding it to his plate and devoured it in a mere of seconds. He eyed the champagne in the counter, already opened, and gulped each ounce like it was already the end of the world.

Oh he's not done yet.

Licking his fleshy red lips, Jungkook grabbed a handful of chips in the bag while his mind pondered if he should make a full course meal at this time of hour.

'How is he not fat???' (Y/N) wonders at awe.

Jungkook grabbed a pan from one of the shelves, drizzling it with just the right amount of butter; then he opens the double-door fridge to fetch kimchi. He grabs a handful, squeezing the juice out in a nearby bowl; after that he chopped the rest while diving half of a large onion and threw it to the pan with precise.

'What is he cooking?' she thought.

Jungkook gathers the chopped kimchi as well as a couple of servings of rice, mixing it to the butter and onion. To top it off, he added teaspoons of hot sesame oil to bring spice and soy sauce.

The bunny jumps from giddy, enjoying the scent of the meal he's preparing.

'Ahh he's cooking kimchi fried rice.' (Y/N)'s stomachs grumbled at the thought of the fire and tangy taste of kimchi that are mellowed out with butter blended with the sesame oil and soy sauce and—

The female was dazing off so far from reality that she didn't notice that Jungkook was already staring at her.

"May I help you?" His voice snapped (Y/N) out into reality.