His Butler, Forlorn

Start from the beginning

Upon growing closer, you felt terror shout through your body upon seeing that she looked different from before. Her facial features was a lot glossier than usual almost as if she had been polished and she sat neatly as if she had been placed to be like that. She looked like a doll.

"Lizzy wake up!" Ciel called out, but Elizabeth was unresponsive to his protests. It was only a matter of moments before she began to stir and her green eyes opened up to look at Ciel.

"That's the ring," she said. "So did you like it. That makes me happy. So happy."

"That was her gift to you the one you didn't open," Sebastian said understanding what was happening.

"She didn't have to do that," you heard Ciel whisper out and you glanced over to see concern in his eyes as he glanced at Elizabeth. Once again another small stab of jealousy struck your heart but you ignored it knowing it would for the better.

"Than why did she?" A voice asked in the darkness and you watched in horror and Elizabeth was pulled up to hover in the air, her arms outstretched almost as if she had become a puppet herself. 'If there is a puppet the puppeteer has to be around somewhere,' you thought as you glanced around the room.

"Why is she moving without her control."

A large ax flew into her hands and it was then that she raised it up as if prepared to attack Ciel. "Why is she going to hurt the one she cares for the most," the voice went again and you knew that it just had to be Dorcell.

Elizabeth screamed out in protest, but she wasn't able to control her bodies movement. She swung the ax toward Ciel and instantly you got in the way and uttered a chant that summoned a shield in front of you. A clang echoed through the room as the ax struck the shield just as soon as you pushed Ciel to the side.

A burning sensation of pain flashed through your shoulder and you widened your eyes to find the the shield had de-materialized. 'The spell didn't hold!' you thought appalled just as you were whisked away from the area due to Sebastian.

"Are you alright?" Sebastian asked you his tone heavily laced with worry.

You gripped onto your shoulder, just as soon as you heard Sebastian grumble and he darted over to quickly block Ciel from Elizabeth's attack. "(Y/N)!" You heard Ciel yell out in trepidation and you watched as he raced over to you. Blood ran down your fingers from where you clutched your wound and you gritted your teeth. 'I've become weak,' you thought miserably. 'I can't protect Ciel like this.'

"How bad is it?" Ciel asked worriedly as he gaze darted over to the wound that was in your shoulder. "You shouldn't have jumped in the way like that?" He said softly.

"Of course I did, I care to much about you to see you get hurt Ciel. Ever since I got here, you become a close person to me even if you do at indifferent at times."

For a split second you thought you heard the sound of Elizabeth's voice whispering out Ciel's head, but you assumed that it was the pain getting to your head.

Ciel was quiet for a moment before the sound of ripping was heard and you stared wide eyed at he ripped fabric of Ciel's coat as he began to wrap it around your wound. "Ciel your coat," you said surprised.

"It doesn't matter," he said sternly as he focused on wrapping your wound. "All that matter's is you right now and taking care of your wound."

"No one attacks dear (Y/N) like that!" You barely heard Grell exclaimed out as he dashed forward prepared to attack Elizabeth with it.

"Grell wait," Sebastian called out, but the only thing that happened was Elizabeth falling down onto the ground seeming unconscious. Ciel helped you to your feet as you slowly moved your way with him over to where Elizabeth was.