His Butler, Forlorn

Start from the beginning

"Elizabeth is still in there!" You exclaimed out worriedly. "We have to go back and get here!" You said to which Ciel nodded his head furiously.

"I never ordered you to bring us out here," Ciel said as he glared at Sebastian. "Take us back this instant. We need to go after Elizabeth."

"If the order goes against the contract I can't accept it, for my first priority is your life this including (Y/N)'s life as well. I have devoted myself to your protection for two years and I have become (Y/N)'s mentor so I to must protect her also. I can't let someone steal the both of you away," Sebastian said his eyes glowing fuchsia.

"However, I have the ring," Ciel said as he slipped the ring that he had gotten from Elizabeth on. "I have both rings so I have been marked twice it seems."

"I don't plan on leaving Elizabeth behind and will be going along with Ciel as well," you said sternly causing Sebastian to let out a chuckle.

"I'm not afraid of hard work," Sebastian said just as soon as a loud howl echoed throughout the area clearly belonging to Pluto. "I checked the entire house from top to bottom, but Lady Elizabeth wasn't to be found anywhere which leaves one place."

The three of glanced over to see a large tower from the other side of the woods and you could only guess that Elizabeth was inside. "It seems the only like able answer is that she's in there," you said confirming everyone's thoughts.

The three of you made your way over to the tower, making your way past the large undergrowth of the woods as you finally made it to the other side. You were surprised to find that the tower was built in the middle of a frozen over lake, a bridge being the only way to reach it.

Upon getting closer, you spotted Grell at the entrance of the bridge holding onto Pluto who was struggling on his leash. "Grell!" You called out to him, making him turn around to where the three of you were just approaching.

"Oh my Bassy you're finally here~" He exclaimed out as he fawned over Sebastian at his feet. At the spur of the moment, Pluto shoved Grell away just as he jumped onto Sebastian's figure happily. "How cruel, why does everyone want him. Wait a second a demon hound."

"You're just know realizing that," Ciel said with an annoyed sigh.

'Now that I realize it, it seems that almost all of the supernatural beings in this room is gathered here,' you thought to yourself as you glanced around the group. 'All we really need now is a fallen angel,' you thought with an upset sigh just thinking about Ash.

"Now you're just what I need Pluto," Sebastian said as he walked over to the giant door, Pluto perched on him. "This door had been sealed with unnatural power. Only a demon hound can open it."

"Look at his collar, it's glowing along with the door," you said upon watching as Pluto collar and the door glow a bright blue. You were shocked to see the collar instantly make Pluto transform into his true demon hound form and the second he did the door opened. Without hesitation Pluto bounded his way into the tower.

"I guess the only thing that we can do is follow him," you said and with looks to each other, all four of you began to head after the demon hound. Coming inside, you found nothing but stairs leading up the tower and without a moment a due, all four of you began to run up the stairs. Upon coming to what you thought was the end, it was then that you noticed a door at the far end of the hall and you made your way over to it.

Glancing back at the others who had approached you, you opened the door coming to find yourself standing in a room filled completely with tables of mannequin bodies and work tools. "Lizzy!" Ciel shouted out running over to the side and your gaze followed after him upon seeing Elizabeth sitting up in a chair.