Her Acquaintance, Earl Trancy

Start from the beginning

"No no no," you kept hearing Alois whisper again and again, his voice in an endless rewind, faltering every so second before picking up again. His nails clawed over his skin over and over and you were shocked to see bloody marks because of it.

"Alois stop it," you exclaimed out in panic and you pried his hand away from his skin. Alois put up no restraint to this and just laid there without any reaction. "Alois," you said his name, but the said boy wouldn't even turn to look at you.

It was suddenly then that all of you heard the sound of foot steps coming out from the door, making you quickly jump to your feet. The four of you all glanced over to look at the direction of the door upon hearing the sound and you couldn't help the feeling of your body bracing up as if something bad were to happen.

Slowly, you made your way over to stand in front of the collapsed body of Alois in an attempt to block him from the beast that was coming. "Where the hell is that damn butler," a putrid voice one filled of displeasure and malice said.

It was then that the door to the room suddenly creaked upon and your body shivered upon seeing cold eyes that ogled the people who stood in the room. Shadows fell upon the figure's face making it impossible to see the features of whoever it was, however you knew for a fact that it just had to be Him. The moment the door had swung open a repulsive odor came drifting into the room, soon engulfing the area causing you to gag.

The only thing to possibly be able to describe this to was the smell of death. Something similar to the aroma of decomposing flesh, similar to how a dead animal left on the side of the road or the way trash would smell after being left for a month straight. Whatever it was it was overpowering your senses and you did all you could to prevent the bile that had risen in your throat.

You glanced over to see that Ciel was covering his nose and mouth with the end of his sleeve and looked to be in dear pain. The footsteps sounded again and you watched as the figure entered the room your eyes widening upon realizing that it was indeed the Former Earl.

The moment he had entered, the atmosphere turned forbidding and the temperature seemed to have dropped several degrees. Shivers continued to race down your spine as you watched the vile person come lumbering into the room, his wicked eyes glancing between everyone who stood in it.

Could you even call it a person, the creature that had just entered was clearly a repulsive sight. The skin had turned a sickly ashy blemish color and you let out a gag upon seeing skin peeling off and the white gleam of bone was seen underneath. The hair had gone matted, or really there was barely any hair to be seen. His eyes had gone bloodshot and yellowy one of them milky and he let out a gummy grin.

"I'm back," he said with a sickening smile. "I didn't think that it would be possible until he did it. He promised me so many things and now i'm finally back." His eyes glanced over to where you guys were standing at. "My my now who could these new faces be," he exclaimed out, his age spots standing out even more. A nauseating intrigued look came onto his face upon seeing Ciel standing over to the side and a nefarious smile came onto his face.

Sebastian immediately jumped in front of Ciel hiding his figure from the luring eyes of the Former Trancy. Ciel glared at the Former Earl with a look of disgust and unease and he watched his every step and actions. The Former Earl licked his lips in a disgusting manner doing nothing but to cover his mouth in saliva.

A deep hoarse laugh came from his figure when his eyes glanced over to where you stood at. He met your gaze with disgust as his eyes raked over your figure only to slid down to glance at Alois from where he sat at. A large smile came across his face upon seeing the blond boy and he took a lumbering step toward him.